Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou
$181
$152
Trip.com
1,256 results
All reviewscruise shipjinji lakenautical themethe club loungeboat restaurantrelation officerbusiness triplake viewexcellent hotelthe hotel stafffitness centeroutdoor poolthe general managerbreakfast buffetspecial thankshome away from homefavorite hotel
Reviewed March 11, 2013

First time to stay in Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou. It was really nice hotel which I had ever seen.
Especially the good serivce of Club Lounge. All the staff there were super friendly and helpful.
Thank you to create a memorable holiday for me. Now this CP will my first choice if i visit Suzhou again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LigaSi
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Suzhou and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you have enjoyed the stay with us. We are especially appreciative about your kind words of praise on our Club Lounge and staff. We will strive to provide you the best of our service and remain your first choice in Suzhou.

We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Suzhou in the near future. Thanks again for your wonderful words of praise.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I spend an extensive amount of time travelling on business and Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou is a home away from home for me. I appreciate how the hotel staff make my stay comfortable and pleasant. The Club lounge and lobby lounge are great places to chill and chat with friendly staff.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Lake have excellent views
Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Siang7
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Suzhou and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the stay, which has been highlighted by the staff, Club Lounge and Lobby Lounge. We will spare no efforts to remain your home away from home and ensure your every stay to be comfortable and pleasant.

We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Suzhou in the near future. Thanks again for your kind words of praise.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It is my favorite hotels I have stayed in during my travels in the US or Abroad. The hotel staff is very courteous and very helpful. The Crowne Plaza Club Lounge is the best place to hang out and relax and enough some friendly conversation with the Staff. The service by the Club Staff is the best I have encountered. They remember all the guests names and what they like to eat and drink. If you come to Suzhou you have to stay here. Best hotel on Suzhou.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wesley P

Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Suzhou and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the stay with us. We are especially appreciative about your kind words of praise on our Club Lounge and staff. We will strive to provide you the best of our service and remain your favorite hotel.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Even I was on business trip, I enjoyed the Facillities as if I was on personal travel, its location allows an easy access to the downtown; subway or taxi, both are accessible. All Facillities are in excellent conditions and the Spa is fantastic.
Guest orientation is remarkable, I received assistance even in Spanish with a very good support to enjoy the city.

Room Tip: Rooms with view to the Lake!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rene D
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Suzhou and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you are satisfied with our location, facilities, SPA and staff. We will spare no effort to provide you the best of our service and ensure your stay to be comfortable and pleasant.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The building and location is remarkable, but what really sets this hotel above all others is the quality and hospitality of the hotel staff. Their professionalism and commitment to customer service is unrivaled; with the following being just a few of the many examples I have experienced;
- I had been away for several months and on arrival the bellman, that I did not recognize, opened the cab door and greeted me by name and said 'Welcome back to Crowne Plaza"
- During a stay that spanned my birthday; the doorbell rang and on opening I was greeted by a cake and the sincere smiles of many staff members there to wish me a happy birthday.
- The Club Lounge staff always remembered my wife's favorite tea and prepared it for her without ever having to ask
- Visitors to our company that would normally stay at another brand just two blocks away have told me that they would not consider staying anywhere else in Suzhou after having been a guest at Crowne Plaza

The culture of hospitality starts with the General Manager, who always extends a warm handshake and sincere greeting when encountering guests, and goes through to every level of staff member that I have interacted with.

Truly a 5 Star experience.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank SuzhouDS
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us. We are glad to read that you are satisfied with our staff service. It is hugely motivating when you take the time and trouble to mention all the details. We will strive to provide you with the best of our services and ensure your stay to be comfortable and pleasant.

Hotel General Manager, Mr. Magandran Suppiah would also like to say thank you for your kind words of praise and we hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Suzhou in the near future.