“November stay”

Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou
Ranked #16 of 809 Restaurants in Suzhou
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Description: The perfect place for business and casual gatherings with specialty coffee, innovative cocktails and live entertainment.
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Mariana is a great place to have nice drink or cocktail. A good meeting place for business or pleasure. Great to relax after a hard work day. This is a bar but you can also order food.

Leah L, 经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Hank0212,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We are very glad to know that our drink and cocktail in Mariana helped make your visit enjoyable. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Similar places in other countries will cost a small fortune, here you can get a guaranteed outstanding service, with an absurd food. Definitively a place to visit

Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Dear Silas C,

Thank you for your stay with us at Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We are pleased to know that you appreciated the service and food of Mariana lobby bar, an outlet of our hotel that is preferred by many of our guests. Your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our quality as we hope to exceed over our guest expectations. Thank you once again and we look very much forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Good bar, excellent service, nice live music and English spoken!
I spend most of my time in night at this bar. You can order food too. I recommend this bar. MB

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Well I for me this was a place to relax after a day of work everyone is very nice and very respectful, I was always looking forward to get here by the end day.

Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear Allen P,

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that we were able to provide you with a relaxing experience in Mariana lobby bar. Your encouraging feedback of the setting and staff are the best reward to us and will help us constantly improve our quality to exceed over our guest expectations. Thank you once again and we look very much forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

At first, I wanted to spend my new year's eve in TBoat but it was so crowded, so I thought Mariana would be the best choice. I was just alone and I sat on the sofa. It was not really crowded as it was only 8 pm. As I finished my food, the waitress kindly ask to clear the plates. Several minutes later, Mariana was packed with a lot of people and a waitress came to me, asked me to leave because there was a reservation and there was no vacant seat. Her reason is that I was alone and I finished eating. Well?? I understand if you have a lot of guests but this definitely was not a five star hotel quality service. You can't just kick a guest out. You're lucky I didn't give you 1/5 star rating because actually the food was pretty good. But the service is just the worst. Won't be coming back.

Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Dear Benita N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Mariana lobby bar of Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Your comments about our service have been documented and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest experience. Mr. Arther Andrew, our Director of Food and Beverage, would like to obtain additional details of your feedback, so that proper actions can be taken for further improvement. Could you please send an email to Andrew.Arther@ihg.com at your convenience? We hope this would not deter you from choosing Crowne Plaza Suzhou again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.