“Nice setting and supper friendly Staff”

Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou
Ranked #19 of 830 Restaurants in Suzhou
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Description: The perfect place for business and casual gatherings with specialty coffee, innovative cocktails and live entertainment.
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Well I for me this was a place to relax after a day of work everyone is very nice and very respectful, I was always looking forward to get here by the end day.

Date of visit: March 2017
Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear Allen P,

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that we were able to provide you with a relaxing experience in Mariana lobby bar. Your encouraging feedback of the setting and staff are the best reward to us and will help us constantly improve our quality to exceed over our guest expectations. Thank you once again and we look very much forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

At first, I wanted to spend my new year's eve in TBoat but it was so crowded, so I thought Mariana would be the best choice. I was just alone and I sat on the sofa. It was not really crowded as it was only 8 pm. As I finished my food, the waitress kindly ask to clear the plates. Several minutes later, Mariana was packed with a lot of people and a waitress came to me, asked me to leave because there was a reservation and there was no vacant seat. Her reason is that I was alone and I finished eating. Well?? I understand if you have a lot of guests but this definitely was not a five star hotel quality service. You can't just kick a guest out. You're lucky I didn't give you 1/5 star rating because actually the food was pretty good. But the service is just the worst. Won't be coming back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Dear Benita N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Mariana lobby bar of Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Your comments about our service have been documented and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest experience. Mr. Arther Andrew, our Director of Food and Beverage, would like to obtain additional details of your feedback, so that proper actions can be taken for further improvement. Could you please send an email to Andrew.Arther@ihg.com at your convenience? We hope this would not deter you from choosing Crowne Plaza Suzhou again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

I love going here to relax on an evening after work and sometimes at the weekend. It's very laid back and chilled out and the staff are lovely. Sometimes the service can be a little slow but overall it's not too bad. I have tried a few things in the menu including the Hainan chicken rice, curries, burger and lamb shank and the food is pretty good value, well presented and tastes good. The portion sizes are good as well

They used to have someone singing and playing the piano during the evening but I haven't seen this in a while. I enjoyed it though. It added to the atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2016
Leah L, 公关经理 at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Dear Chantelle L,

Thank you for choosing Mariana lobby bar at Crowne Plaza Suzhou and leaving us a valuable review. We are delighted to hear that our food and staff help create an enjoyable dining experience for you and you were impressed by our live music performance. Please kindly be informed that our new resident singer will arrive in October and offer you the fabulous music indulgence. Thank you again for your encouraging review and continuous support. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

such good atmosphere with wide varieties of drinks although it is quite expensive. friendly staff as well

Date of visit: June 2016
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Dear citygoser202,

Thanks for visiting Mariana lounge and leaving us a valuable review. We are glad to know that you appreciate the atmosphere, drinks and staff at Mariana. Guest comments like yours are paramount for allowing us to focus our attention where guests feel it is necessary. Thanks once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crowne Plaza Suzhou in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

The Mariana bar is located in the hotel. The Bar has great service with friendly staff and piano player provides a relaxing atmosphere. When you want to unwind for the evening after a rough day or just relax with friends. You can also grab something to eat as well.

Date of visit: March 2016
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Mariana at Crowne Plaza Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Dear Hank0212,

Thank you for your stay with us at Crowne Plaza Suzhou. We were pleased to note that you appreciated the staff and atmosphere in Mariana bar of our hotel. Your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our services, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!