“A thoughtful experience ”

Master-of-Nets Garden
Book In Advance
$134.99*
Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village Day Trip from Shanghai
$108.00*
Private Suzhou Day Tour of Tiger Hill and Gardens
$128.00*
and up
Private Day Trip of Suzhou Humble Administrator's Garden, Tiger Hill and Master...
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

A surprisingly quiet experience in the midst of the city. Tricky to find, which might explain the lack of crowds. Thoughtfully presented.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Just gorgeous. Thresholds are very high and a lady fell and broke her arm coming out of the restroom. Really be careful walking through the building and garden.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

It is a very beautiful garden and you can easily enjoy it on your own. But when our guide explained all the symbolic in the different rooms and the gardens it gave a much better understanding.
It is very beautiful and I can only imagine how wonderful it could be to have to ourselves just for a few hours. I'll keep dreaming....

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I visited this garden with a tour group. If I had traveled alone, I would have gone to the Humble Administrator's garden. Unsure why we came here. Perhaps because we spent so much time at the Silk Factory...which is why I detest organized tours. However this garden was lovely but I wanted to see something larger. Disappointed I skipped visiting the YuYuan garden in Shanghai because I was coming here. Oh well.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Suzhou is 2 hours away from Shanghai and I hired a private guide and a driver for this trip. The garden is absolutely beautiful and worth 1-2 hours to visit and pictures.