“Delicious Suzhou dishes”

YangYang Dumpling
Ranked #6 of 819 Restaurants in Suzhou
Cuisines: Minority Chinese
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to Suya Road branch and had a delicious meal. The food was all great and it's crowded with customers.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

My parents loved the food and the environment. Great service always filled up our tea. Didn't speak English but were very accommodating. Extensive picture menu with great dumplings.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I had a simple lunch of minced pork and vegetable dumplings. Along with it (+ unrequested), I had some very refreshing tea - with several fill-ups. Total cost? 16 Yuan. One very happy tourist!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

This was our guide's hometown and her favorite restaurant. I would say it was one of the best restaurants my group ate at, and there were mostly local people there, which also says something.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

As part of my tour of China and part of Shanghai visit we stopped here for lunch. I am not fan of Chinese food, to be fair to this place Its a decent outlet and food is OK. Im also a veggie, as long as they understand what you are asking, they were happy to prepare veggie food options. Not a bad place for China.

Been to YangYang Dumpling? Share your experiences!