“Nothing better than have a relax here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou

Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou
Ranked #7 of 1,413 Hotels in Suzhou
Shenyang, China
“Nothing better than have a relax here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel could make my day wonderful.Not only give me tranquil vacation but also provide a relax tea time. I love the traditional Chinese architecture style. The garden view in my room impress me indeed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear shuai t,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leaving us such a valuable review!

We are very delighted that you are impressed by the traditional Chinese architecture style and garden view of our hotel. Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and elegant. Having afternoon tea or just strolling along the lake side is really a big enjoyment. All our guest rooms are spacious and designed with modern facilities and ultra deluxe amenities. We are devoted to offering our guests a haven for relaxation and refreshing.

Thank you again for your review and kind words of praise. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of serving you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Huai'an, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

very nice hotel, front desk staff service is very good and room is very clean, the food is very delicious, hotel equipment is very good hotel is very good,is worth to recommend.next time to suzhou i'will choose your hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear huang h,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leaving us a very valuable review.

We are very delighted that you are impressed by our staff service, clean room and delicious food! Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and especially quiet and elegant. All guest rooms are spacious and designed with modern facilities and ultra deluxe amenities. We have been devoting to offering our guests a haven for relaxation and refreshing.

Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you in the coming future and wish you a very nice day!
Nanjing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Thinks this wonderful hotel.We stayed at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel some night,sorry I forget the day, the hotel has traditional Chinese garden, and in my opinion it was amazing! We were served with cookies, tea, and hot towel upon check-in, which swept off our tiredness throughout our journey. .It is clean and beautiful ,so we all like very much.For the sake of the atmosphere of home ,upon the day leaving ,we just do not want to leave..It is an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear 纪 羽,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leave us a very valuable review.

As the first Tonino Lamborghini hotel, Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is located along the picturesque Jinji Lake with a unique library theme. Traditional garden views and lake views of Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel offers elegant and quiet environment to our guests. We have always dedicated to offering our guest a pleasant and memorable accommodation experience with all our hospitality and superior facilities.

Thank you again for your review and compliment. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of welcoming you back in the near future!
Nanjing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I choose this hotel just because of its location,ti was very near from a lake.But when I was in,I was attracted by the hotel,The service was sweet and employee was nice.and most important is the hotel design:very different from any other hotel.I spent almost 1 hour visiting the hotel,it was really attractive and I also have a very good afternoon tea time there.Just like the hotel staff said this hotel Like a double-sided embroidery, both traditional and elegant, but also modern open.You may see classical garden view,you may also enjoy beautiful Modern Jinji lake view.

Room Tip: Garden view room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear badou88,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leave us such a valuable review!

We are very delighted that you are impressed by our staff service and beautiful scenery! Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and especially quiet and elegant, just like your compliment “like a double-sided embroidery”. All our guest rooms are spacious and designed with modern facilities and ultra deluxe amenities. We have been devoting to offering our guests a haven for relaxation and refreshing.

Thank you again for your review and compliment. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of serving you again in the near future!
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel last night, the hotel features traditional Chinese garden, and to be honest it was amazing! We were served with cookies, tea, and hot towel upon check-in, which eased our tiredness throughout our journey. Room facilities are all brand-new and user-friendly, and we even have a Bose speaker in our room! The boutique store in the hotel is fully stocked with red wine, how wonderful is that! We would definitely stay in this hotel again for our next trip to Suzhou.

Room Tip: Get a lake view room
1 Thank xyhswift
Tonino L, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear xyhswift,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leaving us a valuable review.

We are delighted to learn that we have impressed you from the welcome service all along to the room and boutique store. Located along the picturesque Jinji Lake, Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel with a library theme. All guest rooms are spacious and designed with modern facilities and ultra deluxe amenities including the Bose speaker you mentioned. We always dedicate ourselves to offering our guests a haven for relaxation and reflection.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of serving you again in the near future!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had booked a stay at the Tonino Lambroghini Boutique Hotel in Suzhou with a recommendation from a friend. Upon arrival in shanghai, a driver was dispatched hotel to pick us up from the airport. I felt very safe despite the erratic driving that happens on the roads.
Upon arrival of the hotel, we were given an informative tour of the facilities and our room. I didn't know really what to expect since I hadn't stayed at a boutique hotel before. I was really quite surprised. Many other hotels that I have stayed at used tacky lighting, overly luxurious fixtures, fabrics and furniture to draw clients, giving off a feel of excursiveness and arrogance. In contrast, at the Tonino Lamborghini, I found the design of the hotel to be quite different: the lobby, hallways and facilities all gave off an open, relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. I could feel that there was quite a bit of attention paid in the design of the spaces to provide such an ambiance; for example, we discovered that the floor behind front desk counters were lowered such that staff members could speak to seated clientele at eye level and that they served your tea during check-in.
The suite that we were given was very spacious and luxurious...much more luxurious than anything that I had stayed in previous within the same price range. I was amazed at the attention to detail in the design of the room and the amenities provided. The staff had laid out complementary desserts and snacks in our room prior to our arrival, and provided us with the next day's forecast and a pillow menu (something that I had never seen before at prior hotels). The bedroom, bathroom and office areas were brightly lit, while other areas were more dimly lit to provide a more serene atmosphere. The bathroom was large and was equipped with a shower and Jacuzzi. It also had a toilet with a heated seat and two vanities: each stocked with amenities specific to one gender. Additional room features included: a Nespresso machine, electronically-controlled curtains (which, when opened revealed large windows providing a great view of the lake), free bottled water, large interior-lit closets, more TV’s that we could watch, and a gigantic patio deck which backs onto the lake. The only criticism that I could offer (albeit a very superficial one) is that the faucet on the vanity was designed oddly, it jutted out from the wall so far that it made it impossible for me not to splash water on the floor when I was trying to wash my face.
The service that we had was perhaps the best I have ever experienced, and probably the greatest draw of the hotel. Each staff member that I interacted with was attentive, responsive, eager to help and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. During my time there, I never experienced slightest hint of unpleasantness from anyone there.
The food that we tasted was amazing. Each breakfast that we had was a semi-buffet where you chose an entrée and picked out other traditional Chinese and western food items from a buffet line. The entree was expertly prepared and served promptly. The buffet was kind of a scramble since there were some people pushing and shoving to get the last of the wonton soups and such. The dinners were French-themed and were nothing short of delicious. They were again, expertly prepared, but this time by the hotel’s most prized chef.
In short, my stay here was nothing short of amazing. I felt very much relaxed and experienced probably what was my best stay in any hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is vacationing in the Suzhou area.

Room Tip: Get a room that has a view of the lake!
2 Thank Bees_and_Pancakes
Dear Bees_and_Pancakes,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and taking time to leave us such a comprehensive and motivating review.

It’s our great pleasure to have offered you one of the best stays you have ever had. We highly appreciate it that you took all the time and trouble to share with us so many the details of your experience regarding the picking up service, ambience, décor, service, room, breakfast and dinner.

As the first Tonino Lamborghini hotel, Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is located along the picturesque Jinji Lake with a unique library theme. We are dedicated to offering guest a pleasant and memorable accommodation experience with all our hospitality and superior facilities. Your kind words of praise are the best reward for us, and will inspire us to further improve our quality to exceed over and beyond guests’ expectation.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review and patronage. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of welcoming you back in the near future!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 2 nights at the Tonino Lamborghini Suzhou, and choosing this hotel was one of the best decisions we made. At first glance, this hotel is hidden down a long driveway and behind dense bushes so you don't know what to expect; but, once the hotel is revealed, it is spectacular. The entrance and lobby alone impressed us. We were greeted promptly by very friendly staff at check-in, and the process of getting our luggage to our room was hassle-free. Our room was close to the lobby so we didn't experience the "long corridors or confusing walkways" that I read in other reviews. However, when we went on an evening tour around the hotel by ourselves, I can see why people easily get lost. The check-in counter is quite unique in that the area where the staff is standing is actually at eye level to the guest in a seated position. I liked this personal and approachable touch. All the staff I encountered here had very good English and you can tell they try their best to accommodate your needs.

On to the room - WOW! I must emphasize the capital letters. When I stay in a hotel, I like it to be clean, comfortable, and cozy. The room not only satisfied my three C's, it elevated to another level of hotel staying that I believe can only be accomplished by a boutique hotel. The room was simply luxurious. Our bed had a "pillow menu" which allowed guests to choose the type of pillow that best suited their sleeping needs (i.e. memory foam, buckwheat, no-snore, etc), there were double sinks and vanity in our room and knowing that there was one male and one female guest, our vanities were stocked individually based on the gender's needs. I have seen heated toilet seats with automated bidet at other hotels, but this is the first one I've been to that had memory for TWO settings, one for each guest to record their temperature as they wish.

Notable standouts include a library for quiet reading and beverages (actually, there were books throughout the hotel which you could borrow freely), private corners for conversation, a beautiful garden for a morning stroll, and it is connected to the Crowne Plaza so you are free to use the amenities like the gym and pool there too. The hotel is located right by the Jingji Lake so we went jogging one morning beside the spectacular view.

Breakfast was delicious but I suggest you go early. I think it is served between 6-10am. The first day we arrived around 9:20am and some of the items were no longer available and not being restocked. It was a partial buffet (i.e. fruit, breads, dessert, dim sum items, etc) to go with one entree off the menu (i.e omelette, pancakes, noodles,etc). The second day we went at 7am and had no problems. The serving staff here are also very helpful and courteous. We also tried the restaurant upstairs and this is an experience I will not forget. The chef is from Taiwan but trained in France (he was kind enough to talk to us after) and I did not expect decadent French cuisine in Suzhou.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for an experience, not just a place to stay. It is romantic, quaint, classy (hey! another C adjective), and beautiful. But what really makes a hotel standout for me is not just the atmosphere, it's the service and I have to say the staff here are very "client-oriented". Bravo!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are probably easiest to access. They do have smoking rooms, so request a non-smok...
1 Thank Traveling_Button
Dear Traveling_Button,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and taking time to share your experience with us on various aspects.

We are more than happy to learn that you have enjoyed an outstanding and memorable stay with us since your arrival, and our library theme, environment, room, recreational facilities and service have favorably impressed you. As a luxurious boutique hotel, Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou elaborately combines the traditional Suzhou garden elements with modern architecture. The hotel is specially designed to cater to the needs of today’s travelers. It is so motivating that you took all the time and trouble to mention your experience details, which will inspire us to continuously deliver quality service, allowing our guest to indulge in the best they deserve.

Once again, thanks very much for your wonderful review and recommendation. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of welcoming you back in the near future!