“Excellent Service and Food”
Review of HePan Ai She

HePan Ai She
Ranked #287 of 741 Restaurants in Suzhou
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Griffith, Australia
“Excellent Service and Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Casa Zoe has an extensive menu. I would return to Casa Zoe and recommend to others.

Visited May 2013

Suzhou, China
“One of the relaxing Resturant's in Suzhou.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Good for the kids as there is z small playpen to run around in. Food has always be good and well portioned. Casa Zoe's is one of few places foe expats to have chill environment.

• Visited May 2013
Shanghai, China
“It's okay”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

why you come to china for mexican food? I guess for Chinese who never have eaten the real good mexican food will find it okay!

Marco Island, Florida
“must try if in suzhou”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

stone throw away form Times square, this Mexican Joint is a great eatery for food Lovers. Walking distance form intercontinental and shilla hotels it's a must try value for money Joint.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Indian_Diablo
Suzhou, China
“seems all right”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

After my earlier visit in April, I had to come back for more. So I restrained myself for a few weeks and then lined up outside Jamie’s Italian just after 11:30am. The line was much shorter as some of the hype has died down, mind you, when I leave work, there are long lines nearly stretching to Wellington St. Fortunately, the wait was about 5 minutes and I got seated immediately. Just like last time, the service was friendly and excellent. I got taken to my seat at the bar overlooking the mini-kitchen that prepares cold meals, antipasto dishes, and some of the desserts. If you want more of a description of the interior and my initial experience of Jamie’s Italian, see my first blog post. During my wait, I had the pleasure of seeing all these wonderful antipasto dishes lined up with their dockets waiting to be served to patrons once the hot meals were prepared from the main kitchen.

Visited November 2012