Lost Plate Suzhou Food Tours - CLOSED
Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2020 via mobile

Having been on a Lost Plate food tour in Phnom Penh earlier in the year, I was absolutely delighted to find the newly launched Suzhou equivalent.
I hoped that, as it was my last day in Suzhou after living there for nearly a year, it would be a memorable experience.
I wasn't disappointed...
Agnes and Emily were very attentive hosts and made sure everyone had everything they needed.
The food was fantastic and quite varied, a lot of work had obviously been put into selecting top quality yet authentic restaurants.
The coffee shop at the end was quite a find too - a fitting end to an excellent tour and my stay in Suzhou.
In fact I've promised to take my Chinese friend in Xi'an on the Xi'an tour when I next pay her a visit.
TLDR, just do it - you won't regret it, even if you think you know Suzhou food.

Date of experience: June 2020
2  Thank Voyage627397
LostPlate, Owner at Lost Plate Suzhou Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2020

Hi Voyage627397, we're so happy to hear you had a great time with us in Suzhou! Thanks so much for honoring us with your Suzhou farewell, it was our pleasure and we can't wait to see you again in Chengdu and Xian!

Reviewed June 17, 2020 via mobile

I have lived in Suzhou for 3 years,but I am still a newbie when it comes to local food. I learned a lot and went to some new places. My favorite food was the Suzhou style noodles with shrimp. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: June 2020

Hi midnet, thanks so much for coming to join us! The best compliment we get is from an impressed local, those noodles are so good right?! It was a pleasure spending the morning with you!