“Good Indian Food”

Ranked #58 of 799 Restaurants in Suzhou
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine prepared by world renowed Indian chefs specializes in Vegetarian, Halal dishes.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to Namaste for the first time on a Sunday. We had been told by friends that the brunch was good. Well it was really good. There is a big selection from which to choose from and for 90 Yuan per person it's a really good deal. Eating here during a regular day would be quite pricey. I will definitely go back for the brunch.

1  Thank Nck_A

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm excited there's another Indian restaurant from which to choose. Although Namaste has the well-known Indian dishes seen in other local Indian restaurants the taste is different which isn't good nor bad but refreshing.
I enjoyed my meal at around 7pm on a Friday and got seated immediately. It wasn't busy which made me wonder, but oh well I'm here so lets eat!
I had the pleasure of enjoying Palak Paneer (my "homesick" fave) 48RMB, Saffron Kashmiri Pulao 35RMB, Butter Nan 15RMB, and a Kingfisher 25ishRMB. I'm smiling from ear to ear now!
Is that expensive? Depends on one's budget. I didn't think so.

Main reason I enjoyed Namaste:
1. Location: Easy to find and near other restaurants and bars. Located near the main drag so getting a taxi is a breeze
2. Friendly staff
3. Quiet atmosphere: Ya know sometimes a meal is best enjoyed in a less than noisy atmosphere. A place where there are no TVs or loud music. No sensory overload.
4. The food!

Why I didn't enjoy Namaste:
(get it?!)

1  Thank Chef D
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Try it for yourself! You wont be disappointed.

I have been to Namaste on 3 or 4 occasions now and sampled quite a variety of dishes from the menu.. All have been better than i had expected. To Shirley and the team keep up the great tasting food.

2  Thank BucketList888
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Visited many times this restaurant any tested many dishes. The taste is really Indian, and food is little bit expensive. It is also other Indian restaurants in city but we like to visit here only because of the taste and verities offer. It is decent place to eating out with family and service is good. Best part of this restaurant is the Indian Taste, Indian Chefs and also in the staff is also Indian.
Another good thing about this is that it is offering the Indian Grocery which is not available in any stores in Suzhou. So this place is really really good and the food is excellent and authentic with Indian taste. We used to visit twice in month.

1  Thank mkmalviya
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place is really really great! The food is wonderful and authentic, i ate there twice in a weekend and both times i was blown away with how good the food was! i would recommend any one to eat here. This place added to my best memories of Suzhou.

Been to Namaste Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!