Suzhou Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Baiyun Hotel(Suzhou)
Aster Hotel(Suzhou)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsitalian restaurantthe executive loungetallest buildingfresh juice barbusiness tripbreakfast and happy hourgreat hotelwarm smilehome away from homeevery morningmanagement teamwonderful staylaundry servicebreakfast buffethigh floorupgraded to a suitecomfortable bed
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed one night on business trip. The hotel is gorgeous, the executive suite rooms are spacious with high standard luxury equipment. The staffs well trained impressed me by efficiency and they speaks good english. The buffet breakfast is amaising. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I just want to say one small thing: I stayed in this hotel twice, all the other things are fine, just one small thing makes all the satisfaction dissapear: The concierge service is not so professional.

When I checked out, I told the concierge I need a taxi to Wuxi airport. They gave me a luxury taxi without notify me the big difference of the taxi fare. To be honest, I never took taxis in Suzhou in the past, because all of my transpotation would be taken care of by friends, so that was the first time I took a taxi there. I just feel the concierge should have told me the difference between regular taxi and luxury taxi, otherwise the hotel guests will think the concierge get commissions from this favor.

Room Tip: Be careful about the concierge. Ask more questions before they make decisions for you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Sealynx N
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed here one night on business and I was really impressed by the attentiveness of the staff and the quality and luxury of the room (I booked the cheapest one). It's not really within walking distance of anywhere but taxis are cheap.

The buffet and Chinese restaurants on the ground floor were empty but after I had taken a seat in the buffet, a fellow diner told me about the Italian restaurant on the 2nd floor which was a lovely break from 2 weeks of Chinese food and reasonably priced by western standards.

Book the plentiful buffet breakfast when you arrive as it's cheaper than paying on the day.

There's a pool and sauna, so don't forget your swimming costume (or wear your boxer shorts like I did!)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I always stay in Marriott hotels. The hotel facility is gorgeous and staffs are well-trained. They greeted you when they meet you in the hotel. The Chinese restaurant is very delicious and service is efficient. The bar has the Philippine band for the performance. The hotel room is spacious and new, which was upgraded to the suite. Value for the money and very good hotel in Suzhou. Strongly recommendation

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The location is convenient, discreetly few km away for the Downtown area, yet not too far from center. Impressive lobby , the staff speaks good English and is alert to your needs. Comfortable bed, luxurious bathroom, everything you need when travelling for business.
The breakfast was especially good with a very wide selection of western cuisine and many live stations.
Very highly recommended.