Tripadvisor
Suzhou

“The restaurant view is good but food is not”

Toro Loco @ W Hotel Suzhou
Ranked #6 of 878 Restaurants in Suzhou
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant ambient is nice and it has an excellent view of Suzhou and Jinjihu lake. Other than that, the food is substandard, nothing special about it. The Tapas dishes are more chinese style cooking than Spaniard, the only thing Spanish is the dishes names. Overall this restaurant food is not worth the price...you will pay for Chinese dishes.

Date of visit: January 2020
wszLionLi, 市场销售副总监 at Toro Loco @ W Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello fl263,

Thank you for your sincere feedback in regards to your experiences @ Toro Loco, and I really appreciate your constructive comments.

I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered. I would like to inquire further into your feedback and ensure you have a great experience on your next visit, thus please contact me on my email address as follows, Domenico.Patruno@whotelsworldwide.com.

Director of Beverage and Food

Write a reviewReviews (304)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

The food is really good. This is the first time that I try the paella and I like it. Quiet environment and excellent service gave me a pleasant dining experience. Thanks to Moira and Bob for their service.

Date of visit: December 2019
wszLionLi, 市场销售副总监 at Toro Loco @ W Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hello zyp2019,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your W experience at Toro Loco with our food, service and view. I will most certainly be relaying your compliments to Vlad and his team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. See you soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Great buffet.
Perfect place to celebrate nice events.
The service is really good, the atmosphere is super cool and trendy, the Spanish menu with a modern twist is really enjoyable.
And after brunch I totally recommend to go to Woo Bar and ask Vlad for a nice cocktail, he is the best!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank KatalinaMG
wszLionLi, 市场销售副总监 at Toro Loco @ W Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Hello KatalinaMG,

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Very good value high quality brunch served 1200-1500 on Sunday’s. House wine, sangria, cava, a diy gin and tonic bar is complimented by an outstanding buffet, great views, attentive staff and the option to order from the menu. A great way to brunch out a Sunday.

Date of visit: December 2019

Hello C3895XVmarkb,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your W experience at Toro Loco with our food, service and view. I will most certainly be relaying your compliments to my team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. See you soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

Located at 37 floor at w hotel, nice overlooking the Suzhou lake view. Served pretty good and authentic Spanish cuisine . Ordered their suckling pig , roasted pork rib, special salad with bread, grilled prawn, seafood paella are must here. Served reasonable varieties of wine and beer. A DJ there to play a cool and chill music to company you. Good for private or business .. definitely a great place to enjoy..

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank agoh69
wszLionLi, 市场销售副总监 at Toro Loco @ W Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Helloagoh69,