Ramada Plaza Tian LU Hotel Wuhan
New World Wuhan Hotel(Wuhan)
$93
  • Spa
$51
$40
Agoda.com
All reviewsgrand viewhotel is locatedstar hotelsaunacomfortbreakfastbed
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel twice for my business trip. I would say it is decent, comfortable, well equipped. I was staying at level 24 the executive floor.
The room is big enough, the toilet is nice. The bed is comfortable. Overall I would say it is a pleasant stay for a 2 nights sleep. The only issue is the wifi which is weak and loses connectivity easily. Breakfast wise variety is ok but the food and taste is so so.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Black_angel1512
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for six weeks before xmas as a Club class guest working in Wuhan, my spacious and comfortable room was on the 22nd floor with great views over the city, breakfast was taken in the Grand view restaurant which was of an excellent choice and quality, the use of the Club lounge providing a great choice of food and drinks again of excellent quality was an added bonus. My stay was made all the more special due to the location of the hotel, which has numerous shopping malls, restaurants, a lovely park close to hand and the friendliness of all of the staff. In-house travel agents also proved helpful as I was able to arrange internal flights to Xi-an for a group sight-seeing visit with no hassle at all.
The only negative that I would say for this hotel are rooms opposite the stairs and staff lift access areas can be quite noisy.
Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2010

This is a very decent property that clearly needs a major revamping. It is very clean, comfortable, with a very helpful staff. It is purely a business hotel. I didn't see anything like someone (or a couple, or children) here, and that is about right.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I found the Ramada in Wuhan a pleasant surprise. This was my first trip to China and I was pleasantly surprised by the modern accomodations, the beautiful decorating, and the comfort of the room. The bathroom was huge, with a lovely tub to soak in after a long day of touring. Every evening turn-down service included a flower left on the bed. Two bottles of water were left every day and replaced as I used them. The large walk-in closet helped keep the room neat during my three night stay.

The food in the restaurant was consistently good, including a variety of western and Asian food. Since breakfast was included in our tour, I cannot comment on cost.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating and most spoke communicable English. A friendly "Ni-hao" goes a long way to bringing smiles and helpfulness.

The hotel is lacking in gift shops, but has a large spa. I had a foot massage (about $8), but found the experience a little disconcerting. In the spa, no English was spoken and many in our group related misunderstandings about services that could be rendered. Be careful what you ask for!

My only real coplaint is that the beds in CHina are HARD, but this was true everywhere and at least the pillows are nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank diinslc
Reviewed January 13, 2008

The hotel has a convenient, very central location. The staff was friendly and helpful, which was a pleasant suprise. I cannot judge their english skills, since most of the time, my chinese host helped me to deal with them. I had a very nice one bedroom suite on one of the upper floors which was spacious, clean and had a great view of the Wuhan skyline. The bed - always a good indicator - was extremely comfortable. A great feature is the revolving restaurant. I had only breakfast there. Due to my business meetings I had breakfast everyday at 6:00 a.m. and I was amazed to see that the restaurant was in full operation, the staff very attentive; a great range of European, Chinese and Japanese food was served. They had several show kitchens where the food is prepared to order. Clearly it was a very nice start for a busy day.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)