“Customized tour turned out great ---”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jianghan Guan

Jianghan Guan
Fullerton, Ca, USA
180 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 192 helpful votes
“Customized tour turned out great ---”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and i had been to Beijing and Xian before (and Hong Kong and Shanghai). However, we often travel with another couple who have only been to Shanghai. My wife and I did not desire to return to Beijing again (mainly due to time constraints) but did want to visit Xian again before taking a Yangtze cruise. We are both SPG platinum members, so we wanted to book our own Starwood hotels in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai using points or points and cash. I initially contacted several agencies in China to see if they were willing to work with me for a customized tour that included one couple arriving earlier in Beijing, the other a few days later in Shanghai - all four meeting in Xian and then flying to Chongqin for a Yangtze river cruise and finally, fllghts to Shanghai. Bruce was the most responsive and wiling to work with me. After a number of email exchanges, we were able to arrange for all of the flights, tours, airport transfers and the cruise for less than I could do individually over the Internet. All of the guides and drivers were very professional, friendly, on time and their English skills and information given was fine. Bruce called several times during the tour to make certain that everything was going well. We even got a free cabin upgrade on the crusie that i doubt we would have been given if I had booked the cabins myself. I would certaily recommend this company for any travel considerations in China.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank JackR46

Been to Jianghan Guan? Share your experiences!