“the most care I have got in recent trip”

Le Meridien Zhengzhou
Ranked #2 of 1,418 Hotels in Zhengzhou
Beijing, China
“the most care I have got in recent trip”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I would like to share my great experience with Le Meridien Zhengzhou.
I had asked in check in to see if there would be any special for me last month end in my arriving since I had failed to book my up-grade in pre-application. The room supervisor realized that it was my birthday due up on my stay. They help me to check through and arranged a very nice suite for me and my family. They also very thoughtful that offered me extra bed to be placed in the living room as they recognized that I was with my 80 years old parents, which I need to be stayed with them most of the time. And, They also sending me flowers and birthday cake with a warm group singing in my living room. I have a very special birthday and present trip in the 3 days I stayed.

Room Tip: speak up for your needs, the window facing the main street is better
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Even Z, Guest Relationship Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear burtf2014,

We are so pleased to hear that our team have been able to create a very special birthday and present trip for you in Le Meridien Zhengzhou. Your valuable feedback has been shared with the team and I am sure they were all delighted to be of service. We were delighted to help celebrate your birthday and taking care of your family. We all hope you have a special memory during the stay!

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in Le Meridien Zhengzhou.

Snicerely,
Guest Relationship Executive

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have been in China for several years and this may quite literally be the best hotel I have stayed at. Very anxious to please and English speaking staff. Large and spacious rooms. The bed was like sleeping on an angel and I don't know how many virgins they had to sacrifice to the connectivity gods to get this fast of internet in Zhengzhou.

Negatives: the spa is still not open. The exercise room is open 24/7 but apparently the lights are not and there was no phone in the room to call the front desk. They have an excellent in door running track that sadly also did not have the lights on. But if you don't plan on hitting the gym, you have nothing to fear.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Even Z, Online Distribution Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear UP_Peregrinator,

Thank you for your stay and taking time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor with us. It’s wonderful to read that Le Méridien Zhengzhou is the best hotel for your stay.

We would like to apologize for not having all our facilities complete and have this on our website http://lemeridien.com/zhengzhou, and the inconvenience of lighting. We are still building the best SPA in Zhengzhou. We are pleased that you enjoyed the high service and quality levels that we pride ourselves in delivering.

We would like to share your comments among our service team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Le Méridien Zhengzhou very soon.
——Guest Relations Executive
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting Zhengzhou for the past 5 years and have stayed at most of the western hotel chains
This new hotel is by far the best place to stay
Yes the staff need more experience but the benefits of a great hotel far outweigh this
It's quiet and comfortable and the shopping mall next door has many dining experiences if you prefer not to eat in the hotel

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Even Z, Guest Relationship Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Andrew T,
May we thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we were pleased to read that our hotel is your best place to stay on your journeys to Zhengzhou. Once again thank you for appreciating the services in the hotel and for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for more enjoyable stays in the future.
Wars Regards,
Wuhan, China
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed here not long after opening, so everything brand new. Very pleasant staff, especially in the Chinese restaurant where we ate twice. Breakfast was OK and typical of most hotels with staff eagerly trying to clear away the buffet while you`re still eating, All day dining restaurant for dinner a little overpriced......this is not Shanghai!!!
The rooms show evidence of having been finished in a hurry with poorly fitted carpet. On the whole, are very pleasant stay, and I think you`d be hard pressed to find a better value for money modern option in Zhengzhou.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Gloria G, Guest Relationship Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for your stay and taking time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are so glad to learn that you have had a pleasant stay. Creating our guest’s stay more pleasurable by assisting them in any queries. We are pleased that you enjoyed Le Mei and breakfast. Also please feel welcome to share with our culinary team on your preferred breakfast choices during your next journey with us.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back.
With best regards,
Hongkong
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The hotel in general definitely exceeds my expectation- nice decor, spacious room, young but very pleasant staff eager to do their best to make guest feel at home. I trust overtime. They will be as experienced and smooth as any seasoned 5 star hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank MXHK
Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Zhengzhou and also for taking the time to share your compliments with us.
The contemporary decor and settings have all been carefully studied to offer a new perspective and to inspire our guests during their stay. To hear that you have enjoyed these elements and our service brings us a great pride.
We hope to welcome you again during your next visit to Zhengzhou.
With best regards, Guest Relationship Executive
Shanghai, China
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This new hotel is brand new and is extremely pretty. I have to say it is one of the nicest hotels I have visited in China. All staff speaks English very well. When I was here the smog was very bad and it was also in the hotel,.... but the staff brought me a Blueair air filter for my room. The suite was extremely nice and well equipped.

Some negative things
The elevators are a bit slow and the lifts on the left and the right side are not connected
Pool and sauna were not ready yet
some floors there was still work going on
One morning the heater went off in the down stairs floor so it was freezing at Breakfast

Other good things:
Breakfast was good
Internet was fast
There is a mall straight beside the hotel
Bed is great

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Gloria G, Guest Realationship Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your stay and taking time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. We would like to apologise for not having all our facilities complete and have this on our website http://lemeridien.com/zhengzhou, and the inconvenience of elevatosr and lifts. We are still building the best Fitness Centre and Spa in Zhengzhou. Thank you for the special mention to our culinary and service teams. I have shared your compliment with the team and they are ready to present to you with another memorable journey the next time when you stay with us.
I sincerely hope that you would come back again if you travel back to Zhengzhou. We look forward to be of service in the future.
——Guest Relations Executive
Mexico
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Extremely good hotel.

I stayed one night November 8th to 9th and I was amazed in how good is this hotel.

The service since the front desk is so good specially Arial she help us so much and also the conserge .

The rooms all are brand new and very comfortable.

The breakfast is very good and for the price is very worth it.

Although there are some installations that are not ready like the executive lounge , pool and gym the hotel is very functional .

I extremely recommend it , it's near the new train station and easy to get to the airport , a little far from the old town but not big distance.

It looks like the management is doing a good work.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gloria G, Online Distribution Executive at Le Meridien Zhengzhou, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback and nice photos on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed a fantastic stay with us and we managed to meet your expectations. I have shared your compliment with the team and they are ready to present to you with another memorable journey the next time when you stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity of being service again. Have a chic day !