$45
$182
  • Pool
$154
$125
Harbin Kazy Int'l Youth Hostel(Harbin)(Great Value!)
$17
  • Pool
$72
$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe club loungejapanese restaurantwanda shopping mallbusiness tripice festivalwestern cuisinehome away from homenice hotelclub staffthe dragonthe general managernice roomspecial thankscompared to other hotelsenglish levelbit limitedfitness center
Reviewed September 21, 2017

excellent hotel, very frindly helpful staff, especially May, Muse, Sybil, Nicole, Fiona and Lee. Very good executive lounge, very good food, close to a useful shopping centre and convenient to visit city

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Sofitel_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Harbin, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear thaaaarg,

Greeting from Sofitel Harbin.

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Harbin.

It is our pleasure to receive your positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I stayed in the Sofitel Wanda Harbin for 4 nights in September on a business trip. For a premier Accor brand, I expected more than I encountered. The rooms have an oppressively dark feel about them, though they are large enough; this was not helped by what seems to have been a management decision to turn on the winter heating for the season when winter was weeks away and the outside temperatures were around 20 Celsius. The room felt like a sauna, and the airconditioning could not be turned to 'Cool'. On a non-smoking designated floor, there were people smoking. As for the restaurant, this was perhaps the biggest disappointment: breakfast buffet was large but uninviting. The bread was stale (consistently); the coffee was terrible (likewise); and the egg station was occasionally unstaffed, and when staffed was largely unresponsive. And this from a French hotel outfit! I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Sofitel_GM, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Harbin, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear DWL09.,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

We do apologize for not living up to your expectations and our standards.

We regret to hear that during your stay, we were not able to maintain our usual high quality service levels in our operations.

Rest assured that we will look into every aspect of your feedback and ensure the necessary step for improvement, including training, are made.

Please feel free to contact me directly at gem@sofitelharbin.com should you plan your next trip to Harbin;
We would very much appreciate the opportunity to show you that we have taken your feedback seriously and
let you experience the improvements made.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I have stayed in Sofitel for quite a number of times and found all the experiences extremely comfortable. Rooms are spacious, Quality of Cleanliness is extremely good, Breakfast has multiple options for Non-Chinese as well, all the staff members are very supportive and helpful. And most important is lot of staff members know English...Special mention for Mr. George Van Oosten (General Manage)..I found him very friendly and cooperative... would love to stay once again at Sofitel..

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear Deepak G,

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I stayed three nights. I really enjoyed the time at the club lounge at the 19th floor. Very polite and professional staff there. May, Sybil, Muse, Lee, and Nicole offered excellent services. I strongly recommend this hotel

Dear Yu W,

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The housekeeping was no good: no paper shoes in the bathroom (2 days), no battery in the alarm clock, a general atmosphere of indifference (the good point - when I asked for help with the wi--fi, I got it immediately). The food - we ate only in the hotel for 2 days - was "tired", and although I can't'be 100% sure, my strong feeling is that the diarrhea which I suffered was caused by this food )it developed after about 30 hours in Harbin). Another good point - the reception staff was polite and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Sofitel_GM, Guest Experience Manager at Sofitel Harbin, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Rami T.,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

We do apologize for not living up to your expectations and our standards.

let you experience the improvements made.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,