“Nice and neat Russian style restaurent”

Lu XiYa Coffee Western Restaurant
Ranked #383 of 745 Restaurants in Harbin
Cuisines: Russian
Reviewed March 8, 2013

It is easily located due to it unique shop appearance. Small and nicely decorated inside. The food there, to me, is good and tasty to eat. I love their lamb chop with red wine, and also the lamb meat inside the jar. I find it tender and juicy to eat with. Coffee is good too. Overall I satisfy with it.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place looked very nice from outside, this is the reason we decided to go there for dinner. We checked the menu and chose two dishes, unfortunately none of them could be served that day. So we have decided to have meat loaf. It looked really nice in the menu, although quite expensive for two pieces (48 RMB). But being on a holiday, in a "Russian" restaurant in China, it was not a question whether we eat there or not. Since there was no side dish for the meat loafs, we ordered Russian bread. We got our meal in half an hour, in the pictures you can see how it looked like compared to the one in the menu. Two disgusting meat pieces with plenty of ketchup (!!!!) on the top. Oh, and the russian bread: 2 pieces of toast whole wheat bread. I was thinking about to complain to the waiter but it was just not worth it to spend more time there.I would not recommend this place to anyone, it is NOT a Russian place and there is NO Russian food served there! Worst experience ever.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was good, worth the wait. Service.... can be improved. Like the ambience. Always full of customers cos they have good review among the chinese customers. Not cheap though. Me and my friend from Hong Kong like the place so much we went back for a second time before we left the town. Conveniently located along the pedestrian street. Would recommend.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Very disappointed by this place. We had to wait a long time, and half of the menu was already sold out. We think it s a trick to sell the most expensive dishes. The service took ages, and when my salmon arrived it was still raw. In our general opinion the food was bad and not russian... Oh and they served us vodka mixed with water

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

After having read a rather good review in the lonely planet about this place, we had a less than warm welcome when we walked in and were told to "go away". Rude waiter, not worth our time.