“If you need a fix--not bad”

McDonalds Central Street
Ranked #19 of 730 Restaurants in Harbin
Cuisines: Fast Food
Fort Myers, FL
“If you need a fix--not bad”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I liked this place cause it was located right on the Pedestrian Street and very close to the river. Also---Chinese people prefer Kentucky Fried Chicken to Mc Donalds---and so this place was much less crowded. Had one quick meal here---And "IT IS WHAT IT IS"....My two granddaughters had a change of menu---they were satisfied, after dumplings, rice, etc for many days....BUT, I do not eat at McD at home, and guess that I will not be returning to this restaurant soon...

1 Thank drzx2

• Hebrew first
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Although it's a fast food outlet I quite enjoyed eating there and watching the world go by. Indeed, I have never had a bad meal there.

1 Thank AjarnAndy
Singapore, Singapore
“Comfort Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I'm from SIngapore and was unable to get used to the North Eastern food, Macdonalds was a total comfort food to have. Do try when you're sick of the local food which I considered too oily and salty.

1 Thank purplecloud89