See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The two times I stayed here it felt kind of exclusive. Each time less than ten out of almost 800 rooms were booked. So we enjoyed the facilities almost for ourselves. On top they serve decent burgers at the restaurant.
Quite a nice beach in a huge bay. Found a professional kiteboarding school at this place and surprisingly good conditions. So far on of the best spots I kited in Asia.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel is nicely maintained, nice environment and friendly staffs. Service standard at the food outlet not up to 5 star standard, but you can tell the staffs are trying. Location still a short distance from the seaside. Rooms are clean and nice, and offer good sea view.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Actually it's a nice hotel within a nice scenery, a beautiful beach and plenty of swimming pools. Unfortunately the breakfast is lower average and also the service is just average. The rooms are bright with a lot of space and nice balcony. Plenty of space for my kite gear.

Besides kite boarding there isn't much to do in Boao so better bring your gear!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Firstly, I speak Chinese and English. So no language issue.

The feedback will be comical.

1. My PA asked the hotel to print a document for me. They woke me up a 6.30 am to give to me. I gave them dry cleaning and said I need it the following night.

2. day 2 - woken up at 3am for my dry cleaning. I have no idea why they thought that would be a good time.

3. Day 3 - the key to the room wouldn't work. Went down stairs and changed the key. They gave me a key to another persons room (the next room along). On the third attempt we got in. While I was in the lift another guest was muttering in Chinese that his key didn't work.

The room looked onto buildings in construction.

The breakfast was Chinese style western food. Like in a local 3 or 4 star.

No wireless available in the room.

Had to have a cold shower 1 day as no hot water.

The bed was rock solid and not comfortable.

Wake up calls did not always happen and when they did they were off time by 15 mins.

Surprised it is allowed to use the Ramada brand

Date of stay: April 2011