The hotel is quite new and very well maintained, wonderful areas and pools, almost deserted beach, the rooms are very clean spacious and in perfect condition as it should be in a hotel of such class.
Wonderful empty gym and a great spa. Irrespective of advice to book in advance, had no problems with booking during the entire 12 days stay.
The staff at the restaurants is unacceptable though, they are unable to answer any questions, you can wait for your food for 40 minutes and more and provided that the hotel is located outside of town (which is definite plus in all the other circumstances) that was quite a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the privacy of a secluded 1.2 Km nationally protected coral bay and nestled amongst lush tropical flora, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is an exclusive retreat where nature is celebrated and tranquillity is assured. The luxury resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean and tropical garden views, innovative restaurants and bars, recreational facilities for both adults and children, a blissful Spa Village and distinctive indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting facilities. Located just 20 minutes from Sanya International Airport, the luxury resort provides convenient access to all of the area's major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Sanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hainan