I still have a smile on my face when I remember the wonderful service of the staff at MO, Sanya. We do travel a lot and have been impressed by many hotels, but I was constantly very touched with how every member of the staff genuinely wanted to do his best. Being vegetarians, we are used to a minimal menu choice and are ok with it, so it was wonderful to see how the restaurant sat MO Sanya going out of their way to accommodate us and even creating new dishes. Uma Paro, Bhutan was my previous benchmark..this will be my new benchmark for customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the privacy of a secluded 1.2 Km nationally protected coral bay and nestled amongst lush tropical flora, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is an exclusive retreat where nature is celebrated and tranquillity is assured. The luxury resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean and tropical garden views, innovative restaurants and bars, recreational facilities for both adults and children, a blissful Spa Village and distinctive indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting facilities. Located just 20 minutes from Sanya International Airport, the luxury resort provides convenient access to all of the area's major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Sanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hainan