The general impression of this hotel is good. At the time we were there the beach was closed which was a shame but they had the cyclone so it was understandable. At the breakfast you have a good variety of food and the fruits do taste better then anywhere else in China. However we had a suite with a plunge pool and it occured often that the towels were not cleaned up. Or one night we decided to eat in and the tray with food was still there the next day. I had to phone several times to have fresh towels being brought to the room. Little glitches as you have to remember where you are ... in China it is not the States so service is a bit on the rougher side. All in all a good stay and very recommendable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the privacy of a secluded 1.2 Km nationally protected coral bay and nestled amongst lush tropical flora, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is an exclusive retreat where nature is celebrated and tranquillity is assured. The luxury resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean and tropical garden views, innovative restaurants and bars, recreational facilities for both adults and children, a blissful Spa Village and distinctive indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting facilities. Located just 20 minutes from Sanya International Airport, the luxury resort provides convenient access to all of the area's major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Sanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hainan