2,165 results
All reviews circus team rock climbing tai chi special thanks chief of the village flying trapeze evening shows aqua gym sports team great gos once upon a time land sports moon bar water sports great holiday amazing team zen pool
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Great appreciation to all Club Med Sanya G.O. . They are always energetic, cheerful & friendly, even though they have to work for long hour everyday (almost 16hrs outdoor☀️).
Their strong team spirit & passion are really amazing to us. Each G.O. has different roles during the day, including outdoor activities trainers, restaurant greeting team, circus performers, dancers & all the shows performers too.

Especially for the chief of village, Zach, he always takes care the needs of guests (Thank you for the nice for the dinner‍♀️) & he shows up in each activity from day to night to support his team. They are undoubtedly an excellent team which I have never met. Tonight, I saw a Club Med circus show which was performed by all the G.O. who were not professional but amazingly incredible! The show was really really impressive. I deeply felt their great team work under excellent leadership! So much fun here!

Here, I want to say big Thanks to Ada who were so considerate to take care of the junior club everyday & the warm photo for Mr. Banana. Thanks to Garyfor your lead in sailing. Thanks to Picki for your funny underwater exercise. Thanks to Juliofor ur white braceletsssss to Richie. Thanks to Fanny for ur all-rounded service during our stay. Thanks for all the G.O. at Trapeze (sorry I forgot ur names‍♀️). Last but not least, Zach, amazing leadership to bring each night show reach at the top atmosphere.

We missed the precious moment in Club Med Sanya. We would definitely introduce to our friends. Excellent team, Cheers !

1  Thank sh_yiu_nicole
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I visited Club Med Sanya over the Easter school holidays April 19 with my wife, 3 & 5 year old. I have also been to Club Med Florida, Alantique France & Punta Cana. This has the best service, food, Mini & Petit Club by a very large margin. The GO team in particular, led by Zack is superb. There are many of them (around 30) so they are always around, whether it is to help your kid bring their bowl of cereal back to the table or deal with a random request. The GO team particularly excel with their entertainment shows that are held every night. Kids club finishes at 5pm with a special daily activity at 4pm, then dinner followed by more kids activities at 7.45pm, then show at 8.30pm until 10pm. Most guests were Chinese and very friendly, with english spoken everywhere. The Punta Cana beach is much nicer, but no big deal given the big variety of great value excursions. Worth the 12hr flight! Zack, Marina, Jem, Christina in Petit Club & all the other GOs, thanks for giving us a great holiday!

Reviewed April 18, 2019

It was a family vacation for my mom, my brother and I. Upon our arrival, which was after midnight, Suji waited us to greet and direct us to the room. My mom knew Suji from her previous experience with Club Med, so it made our stay even more special! Michelle, the Kid club manager and Zach, the assistant village manager, led an awesome show every night. Otherwise, Lok in the bar, Luicine, Gary, and Arielle in water sports team made effort for fun activities in the water. We attended orientation tour with Alice, which was amazing as well.

We got to experience all kind of water sports, flying trapeze, cycling along the ocean, archery, rock climbing and yoga. To be honest, the weather was not ideal for water sports like wind surfing or even paddle boarding but we could still have fun doing so. Nightly entertainment was top notch, a lot of GOs there put efforts for this entertainment and want to say big THANK YOU for all of them!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Seo Han family from Korea ^^ It was such a fun family trip.
I enjoyed the experience of ‘lazy’ river pool, various kinds of food and activity. Above all, G.O are the most memorable.
With the help of Korean G.O Alice and Suzy, we were able to have a comfortable trip.
Michelle from the mini club was a really hot and amazing woman. Day and night were different!
Everyone else was nice to him, but thank you for being so nice to Ashley.
I really enjoyed the conversation with Doris who is working at the spa.
It was nice to have Eric greet me with a bright smile. Although It was my first trip to Clubmed,
I was so impressed for all GO’s hospitality so that my next trip place would be Clubmed again.
My child also said that this trip is the most memorable.
Only small disappointing was that there were no Korean teachers or friends in the mini club unfortunately during our staying.
If there is a big clubmed map in the lobby, it would be easy to move. Since there are many mosquitoes,
take mosquito repellents with you.
The pool floor is very hot during the day, so bring water shoes with you. Thank you all!

1  Thank leepace486
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

although it’s hot recently, the enthusiasm of G.O. wasn’t affected. They were friendly and helpful, just like good friends! I’d like to thank you Zack, Doris, Julio, Aji, Allan, Iris, Jared and all the G.O. who genuinely accompanied us during the vacation. Without them, the trip would be boring. The view and food, especially seafood, were good in Club Med. Looking forward to the next trip in Club Med

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple