2,074 results
All reviews circus team rock climbing special thanks chief of the village tai chi flying trapeze evening shows sports team great gos aqua gym land sports moon bar water sports great holiday amazing team zen pool different activities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

My favorite part of the stay was the trapeze. I had Cheryl, Edo and Wish all support me and encourage me to keep going when I couldn't do it. The constant support and brilliant teaching allowed me to achieve more than my goal. Not only this the room was splendid with more than enough room for our family to stay in. You were never alone with the G.O team always sitting and having a chat with us. The facilities were amazing well kept and clean all thanks to the brilliant staff. The multiple different facilities and activities made sure that your stay was never boring.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2019

It’s my first time for Club Med. I went there only by myself, but I never feel alone. Club Med have the best G.O. team. All the G.O. are very enthusiasm and easy to get close and also they are really very tired, you can see they work from day to night but they still kept their smiles while working, so I hope all the travelers who come here can just try to be nice to them.

Thanks to the G.O. teams I really have a lot of fun here .First, chatting with Picki and Gary, I realize that they treat their customers more like friends. It’ s very relaxing and pleasant to chat with them. Second, thanks to the bar team ,Lok, Freddy, En, David, Moulla,ect. I spend almost my whole day at the bar and they provide really nice drinks. Third, thanks to Niyu help me about the outside traveling. Last but not least, I’d like to thanks my friends Michelle, Ashely and Tina in mini club. They really helped a lot during my trip.

我真的很享受這次的旅程,也嘗試了很多我以前沒有試過的事情,也跟以往我出遊的方式大有不同,在一次感謝所以得G.O.讓我有這樣一次美好的假期

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2019

雖然只有待兩天,但讓人印象非常深刻,尤其是GO們,你們太棒了! 活潑熱情或許不是最貼切的形容詞,但我也想不到更好的了。每位都讓人印象深刻,因為水中有氧我現在全身肌肉痠痛,所以先謝謝Allen。謝謝Circle讓我們有一趟美好的旅程,謝謝Abby中文+台語為我們村內解說,謝謝Iris親切的服務和主秀的超快速中文翻譯,謝謝Circus Team空中飛人的細心呵護(you save my life)以及主秀的搏命演出,謝謝雪落對安全的堅持以及主秀的精彩演出(頭冠很大很重齁),謝謝Rajiv, My friend, no more words, you are really great, if you come Taiwan just let me know,謝謝Rabi(t)不厭其煩幫我們送了一杯又一杯的飲料到KTV,謝謝Gary帶我們出海,謝謝Emily幫我們變出房卡來,謝謝住在太麻里隔壁的Michelle,小孩大人通吃,有你在氣氛就特別愉快,謝謝會瞬間移動的村長Erik,第一天還在想這個熱情大叔是誰,原來是村長阿,謝謝年輕有為的副村長Zack,大家都好喜歡你,還有好多人沒告訴我名子或我記不得,真的感謝所有的工作人員,時間不多但我們很感動。I will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

I was never alone. I was even too busy to use the tub in the balcony!

The Club is beautiful and the rooms very comfortable, clean and inviting. The service is excellent. The GO’s are energetic and friendly. I was especially drawn to a few who made my stay memorable.

If you have the opportunity please choose this Club. The flight to Sanya from London is direct and you don’t need a visa. However, you have to get a visa waiver which is easy and costs 15 dollars.

The weather and the ambience are perfect.

All this is due to Éric who as Chief makes it a very friendly environment. I admired his energy and his presence. He is available 24/7. When leaving he came to say goodbye and his words of being part of the family of Sanya are too true. He greets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. He walks around the club a.m. and p.m. He is very involved.

Jennifer was very welcoming. She had the brainwave of emailing the GM’s with dress code, useful information and an invitation to cocktails at 7.00 every evening to meet International GM’s. Well done! It means that you meet English speaking guests. Jennifer roll this out to other Clubs!
Betty who was in charge of the bars was invaluable. She told me how to get into Sanya by bus and wrote the instructions and the club address in Mandarin. Lovely Suzume in Discovery told me where to go and gave me her phone number in case I had problems. Over and above their remit. Cheryl and Wish persuaded me to try the trapeze. Not only were they professional but they loved their jobs. I’d go back there just for them.... Karen was unwell but gave an amazing performance in the show. The trapeze trio are fantastic! Michel who compered the ‘Miss Sanya ‘ show was always friendly and came to say hello at every opportunity. Thank you Michel. Andy in the restaurant was diligent and watched the guests like a hawk. He helped me and others numerous times. Great job Andy.

I can’t wait to go back not only for the venue but for the people that made my holiday..........

Go to Sanya!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Special kudos to the trapeze team with coach Edo, laughing Cheryl, flying Karen, master Wish and super Cyndie. They made me fly! Thanks the reception team and special thanks to Chef du Village Eric!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family