$76
$69
$63
$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$174
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$78
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$72
Trip.com
$90
Hotels.com
$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$86
Travelocity
1,904 results
All reviewsyalong baynice beachsea viewhainan islandswim up barroom ratechinese guestspoolschinaenglishbathtubtaxishanghai
Reviewed November 3, 2010

After the harassement of Shangai Expo 2010 we have decided to rest some days in Sanya.
Its sometimes difficult to choose the right place in the right location when you have only internet to guide you .
The Hilton resort was not our choice at the beginning because we found the rooms in the so called Kempiski more attractive on the web site...
But as we are golf players we realized very soon that our choice was not the good one and we begin to visit differents hotels near the major golf courses in Yalong bay.
We were lucky to find a wonderful welcome by Jennifer and the staff at the HIlton.After having visiting rooms and the resort facilities we decided to move from the " Kempiski -Narada" to the HIlton.
We have spent 5 gorgeous days there :restaurants Ize and China Harvest are really top, the beach is beautiful (clear waters) the swimming pools very nice ,the Spa excellent and all the staff friendly and very efficient even if sometimes the english language is not excellent.
In any case and anytime staff there was helpfull and smiling...which is not, from far, the case everywhere in China.
We will recommend the Hilton for many reasons : beautiful decoration ,good food ,gorgeous front beach rooms and so much ,but mainly because while we just pop like this with no booking ,they welcome us charmingly and make us feel "at home".
Livescault patricia jacques from France

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed at Hilton in September 2007. Very nice hotel! Very nice rooms. Clean! Nice staff. Pricey for beeing in China, but not really expensive.
Would love to go back!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Nice view and beach which is mostly private beach.

Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2010

This was my 2nd stay at Hilton during this year. I have to say that service was excellent. Such a good attitude! We were treated superbly well by the staff. Their expat managers did marvelous job, and every member of stuff was highly courteous. To have this good service in China is rare. We did get room upgrade, which naturally made us happy.

The beach is nice, the pools are good, and my family enjoyed the children’s sand pool (again) very much.

I have nothing to complain for. Well ok, the prices for food and beverage are not cheap. Hilton is really a perfect place for nice family holiday. Hotel was not as busy as during my previous stay. Good value for money vs. some other nearby resorts. My rating is upgraded from 4 to 5 stars.

# Tip for the Sanya city (if you are interested in cheap and good seafood).
We found new place to eat, and will be going there on our next trip to Sanya. It is on Jiefang road (here are several nice seafood restaurants), close to Ming zhu guang chang. It’s called Ming Run. Food for 3 did cost around RMB 175 (20 Euros). Dinner included 2 fried fishes (one was pomfret), plenty of large shrimps, large scallops (excellent) other mussels & coconut rice. Price includes also some drinks, which waitress did buy from nearby shop (beers, fresh mango juice and water).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Abramis
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Having last stayed in Hilton Yalong Bay when it first opened abt 5 years ago I was prepared to be undrwhelmed again, but boy was I wrong. I really cannot believe how much this place has improved since I was last there. The staff were extreemely well trained, courteous, attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them. Checkin was excellent and we were immediately given tea and cold towels. The house manager Marcus looked after us well and took care of everything we asked foor. The location is superb, the beach fantastic and outside there is so much space and many pool areas even when the hotel is nearly full it still seems tranquil. The cost of the rooms was good but all the extras were very high. Do not expect to pay less that 500RMB pp for dinner with wine. We enjoyed trying all the different restaurants during our stay and the Food & Beverage manager, Barclay, sorted out some good wines for us. However if you are on a tight budget then go down to the the large food mall at the Crowne Plaza where there are many different types of restaurants offering good dinners for around 120 RMB pp. As I am now working in China I did check out all the other hotels along 'the strip' but did genuinely feel the Hilton offered more than the others. Having stayed in many resort hotels across the world I am pleased to say I would put my overall experience at the Hilton Sanya in my top three. Well Done Hilton and I will certainly be back !!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple