$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$94
$121
$64
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$75
$69
Renaissance Hotels
$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$249
$150
StRegis.com
$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$161
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

1,904 results
All reviewsyalong baynice beachsea viewhainan islandswim up barroom ratechinese guestspoolschinaenglishbathtubtaxishanghai
Reviewed April 23, 2007

I have a short stay in Hitlon Sanya during Mar. and that's give me a special experience I have never had. I enjoy the spacious room with exclusive BIG and ROUND bath-tub, the DVD player even could borrow disk from the hotel...
I like their featured seafood restaurant .IZE for it's whole-glass design and decoration, as well as delicious food. There's a nice bar Bar D'or could enjoy cigar, wine there with very relax and enjoy atmosphere.
Will choose Hilton Sanya for my next trip in Sanya.

Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank Grace276
Reviewed April 22, 2007

Have recently paid a visit to Sanya, been to Sanya before and real liked the beach and hotels. This time I choose Hilton though it was lightly expensive than the others (12$ per night). Have to say the hotel is wonderful and the money is worth every penny. Some of the tips for the readers:

- Sit by the pool in the evening around 5 to 7, the band there is just nice
- Do not miss the Chinese restaurant in the hotel, nice food and reasonable price, a dim sum lunch may cost only 10$ per person (we take late breakfasts)
- Can eat out once, should be some big restaurants that you do not get ripped off. Do not go to those places that with promoters handing out cards
- Bring some DVD as they have DVD player in the room, or you could rent at the hotel for some not too new releases

Saw the in room video with the beach concert, something different and it is a pity we did not catch the timing. Staff in the hotel are very nice and warm, eager to help with smiles.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank java007
Reviewed April 16, 2007

We are a Norwegian family of four who stayed ten days in Hilton Sanya Resort in April. This one-year-old Hilton Resort is magnificent! We have never experienced such incredible service before - and we were very surprised that so many of the hotel 900 dedicated employees understood English.
Our ten days become what we dreamt of: An unforgettable holiday in an exotic – and beautiful Chinese location, with first-class facilities, and hospitality of the highest Chinese quality. This is a truly family resort designed to make sure everyone has a relaxing and stress-free holiday – and with a staff that do their outmost for you.
Every day started with the best breakfast that we have had in Asia, a gastronomic experience to suit every taste. The main restaurant in this resort is The Big Kitchen – and the resort has a Chinese restaurant – both with a good choice of us exquisite food. During our stay, we did not visit the France restaurant in the Hilton Resort. Why should we – with all this very tasty Chinese food.
Overlooking the white sand beach at Yalong Bay, This Hilton Sanya Resort is a delight that we highly recommend – and when you are planning your trip to China – the beautiful Hainan island is a good place to visit with pleasant weather and graceful natural scenery, and it has a civilization of century’s long and unique ethnic folklore.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank ArildOslo
Reviewed April 14, 2007

Recently, I spent two days in Hilton Sanya, I must say it was really cool & fantastic, the layout, the guestroom and the whole design, I like it very much.

Check in is not bad, though many guests, but the hotel staff was very thoughtful, them brought me drinks and icy towel, so the waiting did not seems long. Guestroom is great! To me there is nothing better than super size bed & super size bathtub, Hilton got them all, it was really cool. Restaurants, I like China Harvest most, acceptable price, delicious food, good services, and it was really a surprise for the first day that when I back to room after dinner, I found a birthday cake in my room, it was really very cool, later I know that they got my birthday from my ID card, it’s really cool, I never have this before, I mean this never been to me, a little one cake, but made me very surprised.

Swimming pool, it was said that it’s the biggest in China’s resort, and it was cool that I can read book in the pavilion alongside the pool, pretty well for me!

Hilton Sanya is really a cool resort!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank monicachen
Reviewed April 10, 2007

I stayed four nights at the Hilton Hotel in Sanya together with my son and had my worst holiday experience ever (and I believe I am a fairly seasoned traveler). I would have thought that all Hilton hotels aim to offer the same “experience” wherever they are located. However, to sum up: the western food was absolutely terrible and way overpriced and the service almost non-existent. I am not going to spend much time on summarizing everything that was most disappointing and very frustrating but to mention a few of the countless issues: a very smelly room (must have been from the pipes), hardly anybody who understood the most simple English, to be served a most strange looking hamburger (completely cold) which almost seemed like it was a left over from somebody else’s meal, for four days trying to get at least one food order right (was not possible) and not having to wait some 40 minutes for a most simple dish to arrive, very dirty table napkins on one occasion, a DVD player in the room but of such poor quality that the disc got stuck inside the player and did not come out (so it was hard to return the rented disc on time….), noisy rooms as you could hear the slightest noise from the corridor etc etc. However, the most frustrating thing was to not be understood for four days (despite speaking slowly and using body language) and to have to eat such badly prepared food at such a high price (equal to Hong Kong top of the range hotel prices). One “funny incident” was when I asked about the “banana split” which was on the menu in the form of a photo but was not listed so I asked where I could find it on the menu and was informed by the same waiter three times and another waiter once (and they were both very sure) that the dish on the photo was “the spring rolls”, When I kept asking “are you sure” the two of them asked a third waiter who then agreed with me that it was indeed not a “spring roll dish” but an ice cream dessert but while it was photographed it was not offered. I also made a booking for a reflexology session and was given an appointment card. When I however returned 2 days later to cancel the appointment they could not even find the appointment in their booking system although I had made the appointment in person at the desk. Now, it didn’t matter as I was going to cancel the appointment anyway, but it was yet another example that hardly anything worked there. You would need to have unlimited patience to stay there with a smile on your face. My recommendation to anybody who has stayed at a decent or better resort in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam or anywhere else to avoid the Hilton in Sanya as they are likely to be as deeply disappointed as we were. There is just no comparison at all. You can stay at for eg the Conrad in Bali for less or about the same price and enjoy fantastic food and service. The nice beach, good weather and nice hotel grounds could not make up for the never ending frustrations. I understand that both the Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin will open on Hainan Island and it is hard to understand how those two hotels which pride themselves on delivering top service and high quality food will be able to deliver also in Hainan unless of course they bring in lots and lots of experienced hotel staff from other overseas resorts.

6  Thank MimmiHK