Been there in may 2011. Hotel is positioned as 4+ stars, but I would not rate it this level. Rooms are good, but our room was not always cleaned timely, sometimes only at late noon. Breakfast was tasty and with very good variety of dishes and cousins. Lunch was not bad but not cheap as well :-) the remarkable feature of this hotel mentioned already by many visitors is paid Internet - definitely for 4+ stars hotel this is ridiculous... Beach was relatively good with white sand, but not very clean as well as water at sea. I like snorkeling but this site is useless for this sport - sea bottom is absolutely empty - just nothing there...:-( we've been visiting all three restaurants in the hotel: only one was vey good ( don't remember its name, but that's the one located closer to the sea) , Chinese one and one more where we had breakfasts we did not like too much... Staff at the reception was friendly and helpful, they even had Russian speaker who gave us a good hand a couple of times as his colleagues were not so good in English... Conclusion: I will never go there again as well as to China in general - I would softly say I was not too impressed...I like to have vacation with a minimum negative emotions/ impressions, but in China we had too much of those... I could not meet "the great Chinese culture" - seems it's disappeared long ago... I had this feeling in Beijing as well as in Sanya...
By the way- few words about taxi in Sanya: crazy drivers were overspeeding on the narrow roads in the cars not equipped even with simple seat belts. And it's absolutely useless to ask them to drive slower: they don't (normally) speak English...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa is the first Hilton Worldwide Resort in China, features a total of 492 guestrooms, suites and villas. It commands a prime location on 400m of unspoilt beach front at the western of Yalong Bay. The seven restaurants and bars offer guests a range of dining options. Choose from a wide option of leisure facilities, including The Spa, nine outdoor pools, tennis courts, Kidz Paradise, Water Sport Centre. From dream weddings to business occasions, our pillar-free ballroom, 11 meeting rooms and beach lawn will suit your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sanya Resort And Spa
- Hilton Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Sanya Hilton
- Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa Hainan