It was my first experience with Hilton but it wasn’t as good as I’d expected.
Location: it’s about 40 min by taxi from the airport (RMB 90+/- by metre taxi); there’s a small leisure centre about 1-2km away, with supermarkets, shops and restaurants;
Room: it looks a bit dated compared with the other one we stayed at on this trip (Renaissance), but the room itself was good – comfy, spacious, clean, as you’d expect from a 5 star hotel;
Facilities: good set-up overall, with nice pool, garden and beach to relax by; the gym is good!
Food: this is why I rated it down – the buffet breakfast was just okay, but the buffet lunch was disappointing – very few options; another try with this hotel’s food was with the banquet we had for our business conference and it was again not what you’d expect from a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa is the first Hilton Worldwide Resort in China, features a total of 492 guestrooms, suites and villas. It commands a prime location on 400m of unspoilt beach front at the western of Yalong Bay. The seven restaurants and bars offer guests a range of dining options. Choose from a wide option of leisure facilities, including The Spa, nine outdoor pools, tennis courts, Kidz Paradise, Water Sport Centre. From dream weddings to business occasions, our pillar-free ballroom, 11 meeting rooms and beach lawn will suit your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sanya Resort And Spa
- Hilton Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Sanya Hilton
- Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa Hainan