Hotel is really nice with no gaudy color scheme to hurt your eye. Service was good tho' a little more smile is preferred but gym staffs were the best.
Food at the Chinese restaurant was very good and the pasta at cafe was good also. Breakfast is ordinary and tho' a buffet, like a war zone. Also, while having breakfast, a women had her kid peed into the reflection pool and the next morning, a woman next to us sneezed on to the floor and wiped snout on her chair.
There was a big wedding celebration when I was there and the place was really noisy, not necessary from the music but from the loud voices on the cell and the "yelling" type of conversation to each other.
The room director Brett and Chris(?) at the cafe were very nice.
On and all, I had a good time there and enjoyed playing tennis away from the crowd. All the unpleasantness from the clientele should be expected, after all, Hainan is China and these people drive the economy today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “The Official Resort of Miss World” for three consecutive years, the beachfront Sheraton Sanya Resort in the Yalong Bay National Resort District overlooks white beaches and inviting tropical gardens. Known as the “Hawaii of China”, Hainan Island is a paradise for creating memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Sanya Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Sanya Sheraton
- Sheraton Sanya Resort Hainan