I (19) went there for family vactions with my dad, mom , brother (21) , my brother's wife (23) and my boyfriend. We stayed there for 6 nights and had a lot of fun. The second we got there we knew the stay would be good. We were welcomed with flower necklaces, fresh juices and humid towels.
Every restaurant offers a big menu and nothing we tried was disapointing. We tried all of them. The morning buffet offers a lot of choices. You have asian food and american. For the lunch and dinner, there is an asian restaurant, a western restaurant or there's always the buffet at the same place where the breakfast is served (we only took the breakfast buffet so I don't know if the dinner one is good or not). There's also like a candy shop where they have amazing ice cream, candy and other stuff.
There's a lot of stuff to keep you busy on the site. You need to lay for most of them but it's fun that they offer such a big selection. We tried tennis, badminton, volley-ball (on the beach and in the pool) , lots of game in the arcade zone and even bowling. Everything was well maintained and we had no problem. You can also try to spa to relax. Me and my boyfriend took a spa package and it was professional like you expect from a Renaissance.
The pool is HUGE and there's even a section for kid.
There is also some store that have souvenirs and basic things (like sunscreen etc.).
The rooms where clean and offered a great view on the resorts.
Overhall we had great relaxing vacation. We didnt even want to go out of the resort for the week !! If I ever get a chance to go back I sure will !!!
We traveled there in feburary 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, a Marriott lifestyle brand. Explore the spectacular tropical landscaping and pristine beaches with incredible sunsets. Relax and rejuvenate at our exquisite resort & spa located at Haitang Bay on the South China Sea, where Guest rooms offer a choice of breathtaking ocean or equally stunning mountain views. Enjoy the various culinary delights within the resort. Red Star offers international cuisine and evening seafood & BBQ Buffet, where during the winter, the hot pot selection is also available. Star Anise offers Cantonese cuisine complimented by selection of cuisines from various parts of China. While Starfish Market presents Grill & BBQ selection during the weekend & public holidays. For those seeking a venue to chill out before & after dinner. Visit the Lounge at the Lobby with Live music daily from 2130 (Except Sunday) or share your musical talent at R-Place, our sports bar with Karaoke rooms. To rejuvenate your body and spirit, visit our Quan Spa featuring massages and treatments. Other amenities include the fitness centre, kids' pool with slide, R-kids' club with many recreational activities including bowling alleys. Not forgetting our huge swimming pools, where you can always find a quiet spot to relax. Our event facilities feature an exquisite grand ballroom that accommodates 900+ dinner guests and the lawn for 300+ dinner guests. Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa has the advantage of accessible beach to swim in Haitang Bay. It is only 15 minutes drive to the World's largest duty free mall at the bay by our complimentary shuttle bus and 45 minutes drive directly to the airport. MARRIOTT REWARDS PRIVILEGES Members get extensive discounts & special prices in the restaurants & bars, recreation and spa including all day happy hour drinks in the Lounge & Starfish Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Marriott, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Sanya Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan