I was deliberating between mandarin and IC to b nearer to the city. I finally chose IC and I was sure I made the right choice when I arrived. I had a sea room view and it was gorgeous to b waking up to see the sea. Loved the design of the hotel, loved that the place wasn't packed like other resorts, didn't want to feel like I was in Disney land. Had some problems with housekeeping that never turned up when we asked for it. U're most likely to b isolated from the rest of the world as Transport is difficult if not expensive.This place wouldn't be too suitable for families with kids, not much activities too but if u want a quiet, beautiful, relaxing place. This is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanya Resort occupies one of the most beautiful locations in Sanya – Xiao Dong Hai. Surrounded by pristine white sands and majestic mountains, this resort offers guests inspiring views from every room. Beautiful water features and water gardens throughout the resort create a serene yet stylish ambience. InterContinental Sanya Resort offers 343 rooms including 24 beachside villas, and guests can lounge in four swimming pools, dine in seven restaurants and bars, unwind in our soothing SPA InterContinental or choose from one pillar free ballroom and seven inspiring meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your InterContinental Sanya Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sanya Hotel Sanya
- InterContinental Sanya Resort Hainan