“Will not go back”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Alpha
“Will not go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I just recently moved to Alpha and tried this place. I will never go back. Although the waitresses are nice, the personal pie I got was not the greatest. The reason why I will not be going back is because of the customer service. The menu in front of me had a price for the pie I got, and when I got charged, the pie ended up being more money. We got up to the register and I read my receipt and kindly told the woman that the menu says a different price than my receipt. She called a manager over to fix my receipt, and the manager said they had changed the price on "their" menu but not the other menus yet and the price had gone up. The menu at my place setting said something different, yet I still had to pay more. Even though the price was printed in front of me, I had to pay more which was inconvenient for me. If you change your prices, change the menus!!! Any great business would have given me the price of what my menu said to ensure I was leaving happy and would come back. Instead, the manager had an attitude and simply told me that prices are subject to change. This was just wrong and I'd never do this to my customers...

Alpha pizza lost me, and the person who I was with as customers, as well as many others who I will tell about this place.

• Visited July 2012