“Good Food”

Almond Tree Manor
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Alpha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Specializing in premiere banquets and catering for every occasion. We offer on-site and off-site catering! The Almond Tree Manor has standards set no lower than offering impeccable service and beautiful surroundings.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

On June 13, 2013 I attended my daughters award's ceremony at the Almond Tree Manor in Alpha, NJ. The food was good and the service staff was very courteous. The building has such beautiful landscaping and efficient parking for a full service party.

1  Thank Pauline B

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I I recently had my son's graduation party at the Almondtree Manor and I must say that the food, staff and decor were fantastic. Chef Tony was very flexible with the menu and offered many options. I chose the Mediterranean cuisine and several other menu items. My guests all loved it and were very impressed with the decor and the delicious food. The outside as well as the inside were impeccable and the ambiance was very festive. The staff was professional and catered to our every need. I highly recommend the Almondtree Manor.

2  Thank DMM M
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently attended an event at the Almond Tree Manor and was extremely disappointed. The building itself is large and nicely landscaped, however, the interior is time-worn and in need of updating and the bathrooms will remind you of your old elementary school. The buffet was generous, but the food was very ordinary. The salad dressing was so watery that it immediately sank to the bottom of the greens. The biggest probem that arose was that the plates and glasses were filthy...that is totally inexcusable. The owner/chef and his staff were disorganized and there were trays of dirty glasses and plates in the bar area that were left over from another event that happened days before. UGH!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

stopped by on a friday night around 7pm, we were the only people there. That should have been a clue. Had a coupond to cut costs , but prices were not too high . I ordered a steak special. could not chew it . horrible ! soup was ok and my wife had fish which was just ok . would not go back