“Nothing beats an Irish welcome!! Highly recommended!!”

The Irish Clover Bar
Ranked #10 of 628 Restaurants in Zhuhai
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Zhuhai's genuine Irish bar with live music, delicious food and snacks, live sports, and of course, a perfect pint of Guinness. Come say hello to the Irish.
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I visited Zhuhai in March this year from Sydney! I had heard about "The Irish Clover" from a friend living in the area and because our trip fell during St Patrick's day we thought no better place to go and celebrate all things Irish!!! The atmosphere, the welcome, the food, the craic, the entertainment... everything was just BRILLIANT!!! i have been to many places around the world for St.Patricks day and i have to say this was by far one of the best nights and celebrations i have had!! The place was buzzing and absolutely packed!!! The staff/owners also put on a special Irish performance which raised the roof, hats off to them!!! They are second to none and seem to greet locals and visitors alike as if they were a part of the family, a genuine and warm hospitable welcome!! I was in Zhuhai for almost a week and we spent four of those nights in The Irish Clover, there is always something happening, and the friendly faces are enough to bring anyone back! I would definately recommend The Irish Clover to anyone that happens to be in area!! You won't be disappointed. See pictures below of my time in The Irish Clover!! I am already looking forward to going back!!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Visited The Irish Clover whilst on holidays after hearing great reviews from a friend. The atmosphere and craic was super and even though we only went in for a few drinks, we ended up eating there as the food looked mouth watering good. Werent disapointed. Would definately recommend visiting if you are anywhere near Zhuhai and you wish for a bit of the IRISH craic, food and enyertainment.
Owned by 2 Irish lads and 2 Irish girls I think. Great place!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We spent almost 4 hours there on a Monday late afternoon and there was only one other table during our stay. So quiet there. We ordered some food that was good. But the beer selection was a bit too little. The pool table that attracted me to go there was very disappointing, the cloth was so worn out. Anyway, we might just go on a wrong Monday night.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I was traveling from the UK to Zhuhai on business the same day as the last Six Nations games were on, and being Irish I was wondering where can I find a pub to watch the Ireland game and also to celebrate St Patrick’s day. Two minutes on Google and I found The Irish Clover. I emailed one of the owners and he confirmed the games would be showing. When I arrived the place was absolutely packed and buzzing. The atmosphere was electric and despite being on my own, within minutes people were chatting, as if we’d known each other for ages. The beer was great, people friendly plus the staff and owners made me feel very welcome. I enjoyed it that much that I went back another 2 nights during my 1 week stay. On top of all this, there is a good selection of food and I can certainly recommend the steak.

In fact to summarise my 3 visits, I would highly recommend The Irish Clover and will definitely be going back next time I am in Zhuhai. You’ve done a great job creating a little bit of home so far from
Ireland.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Sometimes you just need some Irish crac and Guinness to fill the heart and belly.
I have been frequenting this pub for many years during my visits to Zhuhai and in recent times it had been let slide by the original owner.
Now owned by four Irish English teachers the, place has regained its warmth and Irish feel.
It was a beautiful late afternoon for my last visit and therefore decided to sit outside and enjoy a few pints of the best Guinness in town and savour a few cigars.
Katrina is one of the owners and she is your typical lovely Irish lass.
She suggested the Chicken parma and I could not have been happier! Delicious, hearty and fresh...
A great pub for tasty food, drinks, friendly atmosphere and crac!

1  Thank Michael H

Been to The Irish Clover Bar? Share your experiences!