1,550 results
All reviews rice bowl shadow bar beautiful sea view private beach tom yum gung beautiful hotel decoration style hotel environment stayed two nights great destination nice environment kids club service staff swimming pool birthday cake opera house first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The environment is as beautiful as imagined, the overall decoration style is very like, very comfortable atmosphere, this is a good one that I have lived in, Southeast Asian restaurant is really great, the taste is really good, a hotel worthy of recommendation, the waiter is warm, thoughtful, quite nice ~ will consider coming in the future~

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is an amazing property. I like the view fo the shadow bar. The staff is professional and attentive, the special cookie and welcome tea are available at the front desk. Nice view and building, plan to back next year.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This trip is my sister’ birthday trip..
We are first time come to zhuhai. We called hotel in advance, tell the hotel is our birthday trip, the hotel send our a pound of cake, it is delicious.
Our room is at first floor, the view is good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Come here with my baby sister. My baby sister is? so cute, we swimming and played in kids club..
My dad and mom all like the shadow bar, the view of here is? amazing, can see the hongkong-zhuhai-macau briage

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Come here with my best friends,,stayed two nights...The staff service and food are great with the awesome sea view.
Especially the rice blow, we all love the food and service....
We will come back next time

Trip type: Traveled with friends