“Italy's far... actually not so far”
Review of Italy Square

Italy Square
Ranked #5 of 336 Restaurants in Zhongshan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Typical italian cousine, our chef and pizza master are truly italian people, the only place in Zhongshan where you can find real italian food!!! Come to taste!!! You will not regret our big choice of products and wines.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Downtown Zhongshan eventually the best italian restaurant in miles. Exquisite sorts of homemade pasta, pizzas and believe it or not some terrific regional dishes too. A nice selections of white and red wines, homemade gelato and deserts.
What else may you ask for? Eventually a fine Grappa or Limoncello or for helping your digestion a cool and lovely Amaro Averna.

1  Thank Innovation Sola... R

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I went ther by a friend invitation, everything is good, the salads, the pasta and the pizza is very special, thin, delicious! In the end the best, italian ice-cream made by the owner and a limoncello drink! Don't loose!

1  Thank HeyGi
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Good Pizza in China is hard to find especially if you look for Italian Pizza. I have travelled for almost 15 years to this area of China. A lot has changed since but good Pizza no way. Just recently I visited this Restaurant (the owner is Italien) with colleagues from our China Office. The Pizza was excellent. We ordered different Kind of Pizza´s to share and all were very good. Thin, crispy and a Little fluffy. We also ordered Pasta, BBQ mixed plate and some seafood. Everything very well prepared and delicious. I was not familiar with the red wine they suggested but that was great too. Pricing for both Food and wine especially if you compare with other Western style Restaurants is moderate. I will certainly come back here on my next trip. So if you are on a Long Business trip and in need of some Soul Food (and wine) than this is the place to go!

3  Thank Krefeldjack
Reviewed April 24, 2014

A nice short walk from the Hilton led me to Italy Square. Sasa runs it like a restaurant in Europe. Great food, good service and just a bit of attitude.

All I had was the pizza and beer, but they were very good and I cannot wait to go back and try some other options when I in town.
Good stuff.

2  Thank midsouthbuckeyes
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the favourite restaurant for expats to go to. Enjoy traditional Italian pizza's and pasta's made by Sasa from Italy. Small restaurant with a great ambiance. Bookings essential all days of the week. Close to Hilton Hotel so if you are visiting Zhongshan, plan a trip to Italy Square where you will feel welcome and at home!