All reviewsbuffet breakfastvegetarianriverwifibathroom
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Check in and out good but double billed for first night. Had to chase credit.
Second floor American restaurant for breakfast coupon not worth it. Poor selection and out dated decor Staff more interested in cell phones then helping.
Cell phones etc in hospitality industry should be banned in my opinion during duty.
Check in at back of mall entrance and focus is Lighting and hotel after thought.
Rooms very dated and forget WiFi.
Recommend staying at new Hilton opening soon.
Larry

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Larry A
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Unusual point about this hotel is that its buffet breakfast (included in price) is all vegetarian and the food is good. The choice is mainly Chinese, but there are various types of bread for toasting and eggs are available. Rooms are clean and nice and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2016

The hotel is situated nicely along the riverside about 10mins walk to the walking street. The staff are generally helpful and the rooms are clean. Just the rugs were a bit moldy but they provide slippers so it isn't that bad given the price for the rooms and its location.

Room Tip: ask for room overlooking the riverside
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

It was my first time in Zhongshan and the hospitality of this hotels staff made me feel at home. Although with limited English overall, they did make things happen as some staff know English. I had to check-in and out many times with the nature of my travel to other places and they still did not have issues even I advised them last minute. I even made reservation on WeChat and it was confirmed within minutes. Hassle free. I ended up have the same room I requested. The view of the river and lights at nite from my hotel room was just awesome. They had fresh fruits ready in my room everyday. They even gave me free moon cakes when I was hungry and checked in later when all the restaurants were closed. The vegeterian resturant has a wide variety of food that you will not care to eat meat. A great experience and when I am back in Zhongshan again, there is no doubt that I will be staying here again !!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Everything with this hotel was good. The bed, the breakfast and the bathroom even the location were also good. Good view of the river especially at night. One minus thing was internet connection did not using wifi but with internet cable (for my laptop). I hope they have upgrade the system now

Stayed: August 2015