“Fantasy View and convenient transpotation”

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #17 of 2,767 Hotels in Shenzhen
Seoul, South Korea
“Fantasy View and convenient transpotation”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

It's my first time been in Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. I found it's next to the subway and convenient to wherever I want to go. What's more, I can see Lianhua Mountain from my room. Bravo. I will come here agin when I come to SZ next time.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Mariajoho
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Mariajoho, Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are glad to hear that you have had a great time staying with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We are looking for your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Beijing, China
Reviewed April 5, 2014

It's my second time come to Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. This time I used my starpoints to redeem two nights stays. Still statisfied to the service. The first night when I back to my room, something wrong with the room key and when I came to front desk o ask them for help, they were not just refresh the room key for me but also accompany me to the room in case the room key didn't work again. One more thng that touched me is that they still remember the room I like and assign it to me. I just freely mention when I check out last time. Next time I will still choosing this hotel when I come to Shenzhen.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank alison J
Dear, alison J, It was a great pleasure having you with us at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel recently. Whilst we are flattered by your complements, we are more glad to know that we have been able to meet with your expectations. As a hospitality industry, we would like you to know that it has been an honour to be of service. We will strive to enhance our products to meet expectations of our valued guests like yourself. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!
Shenzhen, China
Reviewed March 29, 2014

services are good, hotel staffs are kind and nice; my family came to join me during the chines lunar year holiday, they're very satisfied with the services and facilities, the location is very convenient for trans

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Hank K, thanks for staying in Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the stay here in Shenzhen. We are looking forward to seeing you when you return!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am a frequent traveller to Shenzhen and for most of my stays, I have sticked to JW Marriott. Last weekend, decided to try something new, I check in Sheraton Futian.

A bad choice......I am afraid. Firstly, the front desk young lady greeted us with cold blank expressions. From check in to handing over the key card, cold reception probably because I got used to the friendliness of the front desk at JW Marriott.

When I decided to venture out during the rainy evening, I found that there was no umbrella in the room. I went down to front desk, the same front desk lady directed me to concierge. Concierge said no umbrella and directed me back to the front desk. The front desk lady said I should double check my room for umbrella. Instead of getting me an umbrella, she insisted me going up to my room. So I went up checked again, no umbrella, confirmed. I complained profusely to thr front desk and guess what, not even a single apology.

Fuming with dissatisfaction, the duty manager apologized to me during the evening and granted me free breakfast. Honestly, for an umbrella, it has waited mine and my wife's time, for good 40 minutres. Had it not because of the heavy rain outside and the fact that hotel bellboys offering no assistance whatsoever in getting us a taxi, I would have gave the umbrella a pass.

Well, overall, Sheraton Shenzhen......what could I say, a real shamble. Better off sticking to JW Marriott.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JCBenney
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear JCBenney,

Thank you for taking the time to write up a review and at the same time I do apologize for the unpleasant experience. This should not have happend and I will address these issues to my team. Would it maybe be possible that you could contact me at nitin.abbi@sheraton.com so that I could get some more details? Additionally, I would like to offer you a free upgrade to our Sheraton Club Floor rooms if you decide to give us another chance.

Again please accept my sincere apologies and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards

sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, China
new orleans
Reviewed March 12, 2014

stayed in Sheraton Futian for one night during my biz trip in Shenzhen . hotel in good location, next to shangri-la and a starbucks next door. room is very"sheraton", seems all starwood hotels are similar, westin hotels are very westin and sheraton hotels are very sheraton LOL. walking distance to a shopping mall with many cantonese restaurants....gosh i forgot the name. overall it is a good choice for business trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank kecai
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear kecai,

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Regards

SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Shanghai, China
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Overall the hotel is of high quality with international standard. Room is spacious, facilities are good. with great spacious rooms and good facilities. The breakfast was a classic buffet, with everything want, so do the buffet dinner. Most important, the location offers great convenience to my busy business day.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank DorrisDai
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear DorrisDai, thanks for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We feel glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your appreciation would be a great impetus to the growth of the hotel. We are all looking forward to your combing back soon!
Beijing, China
Reviewed March 1, 2014

well, it's been a pretty satisfactory here because i don't need to spend a lot time in finding the location. Besides, the staff here provide me and my friends with considerate services and they are always patient and wearing smiles. i just feel so at home here. i love it anyway.

Room Tip: just don't select those near the elevators.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Robert S, thank you for taking time to write a review and sharing you experience here. It’s our honor to provide you with satisfied service and also a convenient stay. Thanks for your highly appreciation, and hope you would stay with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel again when you come to Shenzhen next time.