“Good location and satisfactory experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #17 of 2,744 Hotels in Shenzhen
Beijing, China
“Good location and satisfactory experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

well, it's been a pretty satisfactory here because i don't need to spend a lot time in finding the location. Besides, the staff here provide me and my friends with considerate services and they are always patient and wearing smiles. i just feel so at home here. i love it anyway.

Room Tip: just don't select those near the elevators.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Robert S, thank you for taking time to write a review and sharing you experience here. It’s our honor to provide you with satisfied service and also a convenient stay. Thanks for your highly appreciation, and hope you would stay with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel again when you come to Shenzhen next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Saint Joseph, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at this location for business. Hotel has a very nice breakfast with many options, both traditional and local. Exercise room is very large with good selection of treadmills, bikes, weight machines, free weights, and elliptical machines. There is also a large outdoor pool area but the weather didn't allow visiting. It is located close to a shopping mall (coco park) and an outdoor park. Only issue was the room ventilation system. Due to the time do the year the air conditioning system was not active and the rooms would become warm and stuffy. We called maintenance and the solution was to take the screw out of the window so it could be opened for fresh air.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear stilts16,

thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay. Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for several days while on a business trip. This is the best good hotel near my company's Shenzhen office. I was satisfied with the room and service and I think I got my money's worth. Bountiful breakfast options, though they don't come cheap.

Annoyances: the room was too hot (not sure why) & couldn't be cooled down (no A/C in winter). The check-in desk was understaffed in the late evening, which led to a longer wait than I would have liked. The toilets are a weird super-deep kind that don't reliably flush everything down. Also, the front desk neglected to tell me that the Wi-Fi login password was just the first six letters of my last name, rather than my whole last name as the login page led me to believe.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank William B
Dear William B,

Thank you for posting a review and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. My apologies for keeping you waiting during your arrival due to the fact of running on a very high occupancy rather than being less staffed. I have forwarded your comments regarding the internet password setup to our IT manager and we will see if we can make some changes.

Please do contact me if you are ever back in town!

Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

During my staying, I have experienced the most wonderful service. Waiters and staff said HI to me every time I passed by. The room was clean and well decorated. The food of the restaurant in hotel is rather than delicious, so I was glad to have my lunch there every single day.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Irisnib, thank you very much for writing your experience at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel on TripAdvisor.com. In order to ensure we deliver warm service to every guest, we keep training our staffs for every detail. It’s glad that you enjoy your stay in our hotel, and we are sincerely looking forward to your return.
Tokyo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The service is excellent.The room is big and comfutball.I love there!The breakfast is delicious and good for health.The SPA made me feel relax.The stuffs are very friendly.In there I have a wonderful time with my family.We have a good memory there!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Fishkoh, thanks for sharing your comments for staying with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We are delighted that we made relaxing experience for your stay, and we all hope to see you next time when you come to Shenzhen.
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

it's my first stay here. And the service is very good. Check in fast and the staff are very nice. The band in Havana peform very good. I love their voicr. Room condition is well. I will choose to stay at Sheraton Shenzhen again when I come to Shenzhen.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear aquaaa, thanks for taking time sharing your comments here. We feel happy that you liked the Havana Bar on the hotel 2nd floor, we will keep doing our best. Thank you for your recommendation again, and hope to see you soon at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hotel is located next to a mall. Link City mall where one can find plenty of food choices. My room rate doesn't come with any breakfast which is totally fine with me. With the wide selection of restaurants at Link City, I can find food easily. There's KFC, Macdonalds, Starbucks & Carrefour all within 5 mins walk from the hotel. For night drinks, 10 mins walk from hotel you can reached Coco park. Plenty of bars/pubs there.
Room is ok. Clean and luxurious. Ask for high floor for an amazing night view of the city.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear 639639,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay! The location of our hotel is definitely one of the best locations in the city. The nearby dining options and nightlife activities add another unique selling point to our property.

Please do contact me personally if you are ever back in town again, I would like to personally take care of your room allocation.