“Overall a comfortable stay, great location too.”

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #15 of 2,820 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hotel is located next to a mall. Link City mall where one can find plenty of food choices. My room rate doesn't come with any breakfast which is totally fine with me. With the wide selection of restaurants at Link City, I can find food easily. There's KFC, Macdonalds, Starbucks & Carrefour all within 5 mins walk from the hotel. For night drinks, 10 mins walk from hotel you can reached Coco park. Plenty of bars/pubs there.
Room is ok. Clean and luxurious. Ask for high floor for an amazing night view of the city.

• Stayed: February 2014
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear 639639,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay! The location of our hotel is definitely one of the best locations in the city. The nearby dining options and nightlife activities add another unique selling point to our property.

Please do contact me personally if you are ever back in town again, I would like to personally take care of your room allocation.

Stay Connected

尼汀
前厅部经理,深圳福田喜来登酒店
Front Office Manager, Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Located just 10 minutes to the nearest border crossing to Hong King, this hotel is definitely not your regular Sheraton back in the US: the elevators have chandeliers! It feels like a five-star hotel. However, this is a big convention hotel, which means you might have to fight with droves of people getting on elevators to go to conference rooms and/or restaurants between 2-4 floors. The rooms are big and comfortable. The staff is friendly, especially those at the Club, extremely helpful. The toiletry looks like the regular Sheraton stuff. This hotel would be a Westin anywhere else.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Frank d,

Thank you for taking some time to write up a review on tripadvisor! It is good to see that we were able to impress you and thank you for the feedback related to the Club Lounge since this area falls directly under my responsibility.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again since I would like to personally take care of your room allocation!

Remember you just dont only stay here, you belong!

Kind regards

尼汀
前厅部经理,深圳福田喜来登酒店
Front Office Manager, Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, China

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I spent 3 nights at this hotel. This was my first trip to Shenzhen. Car pick up at Hong Kong airport was good since I got in very late (expensive but worth it). Hotel room I got was large and nice but quite warm and musty smelling as others have mentioned. I could not get the temp below 24 no matter how you set the temp. I complained the next morning and manager got someone to work on it -got it down to 21/22 degrees only. I read that you can open the windows - I never checked to see if that was positive.
Bed is very comfortable and room was clean.
Breakfast was good.
I ate in the Italian and Chinese restaurants - they were ok - nothing outstanding good or bad.
I would agree with the comments on the lobby - it is large with very high ceilings but only a few seats - this was very strange - it does feel like they are waiting for furniture !!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear ryanpeg,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay and I have forwarded your comments to our engineering department. Regarding the comment about the lobby, actully we have our lobby lounge afterwardz where guests can sit down and connect with each other.

Please do contact me at nitin.abbi@sheraton.com if you ever plan to visit us again since I would like to take care of your room allocation and of course welcome you personally.

Kind regards

前厅部副经理,深圳福田喜来登酒店
Asst.Front Office Manager, Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, P.R.China

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The location is excellent, just to the opposite of the convention and exhibition center, and near the hongkong border. Big lobby, big room but inside was dark. Restaurant was not bad, but you can find many other options in the malls nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Mrdangda, thank you for sharing your comment in TripAdvisor. We feel glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Sheraton Shenzhen is such a good place to stay after the long busy day time. Sitting in the club lounge, the CBD night view always calms me down. As for me, a glass of lemonade can tell whether it is a good hotel. And the lemonade at Sheraton club lounge is clear, and fresh, and that’s why I would like to come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear bombuebue, thank you for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and for taking the time to post this review. We are glad that you love the lemonade from the Sheraton Club Lounge. And hope you see you when you come to Shenzhen next time!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Good location,nice service! I felt so relaxed in this brand hotel~ It it very convenient as it just locates on the subway station as well as at the CBD, so you can go to your destination in a short time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear alan I, thank you for your time for sharing your experience to others in TripAdvisor. Great location is one of our great features always, and we feel happy that it brought you a convenient stay in our hotel. We are looking forward to your next stay in our hotel!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I spent the night with my boyfriend there. It was really impressive. The hotel is spendid and professional. I really like the food. My boy friend have me a surprise with the great help of the staff, they are so nice! I was moved so much!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Wugengzheng, thank you for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and for taking the time to post this review. We feel glad that you and your boyfriend both had an impressive stay in our hotel, and it’s our honor to help make the surprise to him. We hope that we can always deliver warm service to our guests and we’ve been making effort on it. Wish you see you and your boyfriend coming back soon!