“Definitely Recommended”

Ranked #15 of 2,791 Hotels in Shenzhen
Providence, Rhode Island
“Definitely Recommended”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had a great experience with this hotel. The staff are very well trained and managed, and their customer service is very good. I got the sense that that all the staff were trying very hard, although they didn’t always necessarily know quite what to do in every circumstance. But that didn’t usually matter as their gracious manners made up for any confusion about what they were supposed to do. Considering it’s China, they’re certainly well above average.

The decor of the hotel is dark wood, as is common in China, and it can be a bit overwhelming to some guests.

The amenities in the guest room are excellent and very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a very large room, so I’m not sure if all the rooms are so well configured. My room had both a spacious shower and a very large tub. Nice touches included a mirror in the shower, a magnifying mirror, many channels on the TV in a wide range of languages, and amenities like slippers. On my 23rd floor south-facing room, there was absolutely no street noise disturbing me while I slept. I quite liked the breakfast buffet which was included in my room rate.

I was working in the hotel’s meeting rooms, and the service and support from the convention staff was also excellent.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear 5Continents3toGo,

Thank you for the great comments and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your feedback with the team and I am sure they will be delighted.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, P.R.China

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
NYC
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The hotel is 2 blocks away from convention center. Convenient location to shopping areas nearby also. Service is great, as expected in the right Sheraton Hotel, from bell, reception, business center, housekeeping and all other staff.
The Sheraton suite is spacious and clean. Although it has a kitchen, but I did not use it. The breakfast at club floor is average. It's a little odd that Four Points Sheraton offered more variety. I requested hypo-allergenic bedding and there was no problem there.
The Havana Bar on the 2nd floor featured live music and offered nice selection of cigars and wines/spirits. It was definitely a nice place to relax.
The only slight issue I had was the noise & music from outside early in couple mornings. I wasn't sure where it was coming from, especially the room was over 20 stories high.
This is definitely one of the hotels I would recommend in Futian, Shenzhen to my friends and families.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank legend2x
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear legend2x,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay and I have forwarded your comments regarding the Club Lounge to our F&B team who will look into this.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Guangzhou, China
Reviewed December 10, 2013

It is a very good hotel with excellent service and very nice room. I was really tired that day after I went back to hotel, all I can remember was I took a very relaxing shower and sleep like a log as if I was at home. So, what I am trying to say is that, this hotel is a very good one, you can definitely consider it as your first choice when you travel Shenzhen.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear pqI,

Thank you for the wonderful comment!

Please let me know whenever you are in town again, so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

Shenzhen
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Had a really good time here. The room is very clean and tidy, love the hot water here. Beds are soft. Location is excellent. Near the underground and some big malls. The hotel is just located in the CBD. If there is more discount then should be better. May come the next time.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Angelchenxy1,

Thank you for the review and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay!

Please contact me if I ever can be of any assistance.

Beijing, China
Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was a great experience. I enjoyed the nice room and excellent service during my stay in this hotel. The location is near to my work place, and the transportation is also highly convenient. Another thing that worth mentioning is the fabulous sight! I am pretty much sure that I would like to chose this hotel again next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear YUNKE X,

Thank you for the nice comment and please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again!

Chinatown, Singapore
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm also working at service industry, airline company.I think it's service are excellent. I think I would choose to stay in the hotel again. Actually,that'a my first time to spend the night at this hotel.Comparatively,that's also the greatest experience. And I hope u can keep ongoing attitude and continue to serve such great service to Customer.and the room are quite clean. The view also perfect which makes your mood better. And for the further development, I hope I can enjoy again.

• Stayed January 2013
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Isayhelloto,

Thank you for the great comment and it is good to see that we were able to impress you!

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again, so that I could personally take care of your well being and room allocation.

Have a good day!

Shanghai, China
Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was a nice try again. It was my second time staying in this hotel. I saw the ads saying members can get free internet though hotel's official webpage, so I did it. I think booking on internet actually is as convenient as doing by phone. So I got free wifi and the friendly staff upgraded my room as well! Cannot tell how good I felt from the beginning of this trip I'm Shenzhen!

• Stayed November 2013
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear CherryGou,

Thank you for the wonderful comment!

Please contact me directly if you ever plan to visit us again.

Wish you a good day!