“Good place to stay in Shenzhen”

Ranked #14 of 2,781 Hotels in Shenzhen
Macau
“Good place to stay in Shenzhen”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

It located in a very nice place. And the most important thing is that, it has a very nice indoor pool, feel good to swim in the evening. You must go to have a try. Shenzhen is a place very easy to take a taxi, no matter outside the hotel or in in port.

• Stayed September 2013
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Daisysysy,

Thank you for the review and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay!

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again! Send me a quick email and I will personally look into your room allocation.

尼汀

t — (86) 755 8282 6313 m—(86) 15013701774 & 15800709789 f — (86) 755 8383 8998
sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, P.R.China

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
uk
Reviewed November 11, 2013

we arrived at 11.30pm to be told there was only one non smoking room available out of 2. After complaining for a minute or so, the reception staff gave me an upgrade...not any normal upgrade...but an upgrade to the president's suite. It was by far the best hotel room i have ever had in my life...so luxurious...so spacious....thank you very much sheraton hotel and your staff...i will always look at your hotels...even if i am unlikely to ever be so lucky!.

Breakfast was very good and all the staff were very helpful and couteous....what a shame i could not stay for a 2nd night!

Dear ukrandomtraveller,

Thank you for the nice comment! Indeed I do agree with you that the Presidential Suite is just WoW! Well I guess it was meant to be for you. I am really happy that we were able to impress you.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again so that I could personally take care of your well being and room allocation!

Remember you just don`t only stay here, You belong!

尼汀

t — (86) 755 8282 6313 m—(86) 15013701774 & 15800709789 f — (86) 755 8383 8998
sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My first time visit to Shenzhen was very exited and part of my exited trip, Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel given me very satisfied stay.. It was very professional service, hotel staff members were helped me very much to identify the locations.. Me a non chineesh person, survived in shenzen with help of hotel staff members.. They written the location name, in their hotel tourist card, indicated me the places to visit.. WoW.. Excellent.. Excellent... I recommend who ever visiting to Shenzhen to choose this hotel.. I felt this hotel as my second China home.. Collectively very pleasant journey.. Unforgettable moment with Chinese team.. Thanks guys and keep up the good work..

- Suku

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Nitin A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Sukumar_13,

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay! I am pleased to see that we were able to WoW you.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again in the near future so that I could personally welcome you and of course take care of your room allocation!

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel. My husband and I were upgraded to a beautiful, huge suite with a nice view of the city. The hotel overall is very nice, beautiful lobby, nice size gym, good service and great breakfast. The restaurant on the fifth floor leaves a lot to be desired. The food is good, but the restaurant is lacking in atmosphere. Also, you can only order wine by the bottle. That's an issue when you're the only one drinking wine.

Dear vickiem56,

Thank you for the nice comment and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay. I have forwarded your comments regarding the wine to our Restaurant Manager who will look into this matter.

Please do let me know if you ever plan to visit us again!

Shanxi
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is my first time to Shenzhen, I went to a fair in Shenzhen exhibition and convention center. I checked in late and almost no guest and staffs in the lobby. This girl who checked me in was nice and polite, with smile and fluent english. I asked her about how to go to the exhibition hall, she show me the way clearly, which I found it quite near the hotel next day. The room was a little bit dark, maybe it's kind of style for this hotel. Breakfast was not bad, so was the lobby bar.

Dear Kelly J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!
It is good to see that you had an enjoyable stay and we all are looking forward to welcome you back.

Please do contact me if you plan to visit us again so I can personally take care of your room allocation.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Shenzhen have a lot of new hotel. I had tried this with my friends, their rooms are nice spacey and quiet. My room is a bit noisy which facing to the central of the exchange square, the big Air conditioning fan is noisy during quiet time. Location is fair and room rate is justify. Only a bit comment about their picture hanging in the room is abit scary so i removed it down when i go to bed.

Room Tip: Join their SPG membership and enjoy the benefits.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear David L,

Thank you so much for the nice comments! I have noted the comment regarding the painting and forwarded it to the houskeeping team.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Assistant Front Office Manager
+8615800709789
Shanghai, China
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We traveled to a convention and wanted to stay in a 5 star hotel, but the one we picked on line that was rated highly, fell very short.
We flew in took a taxi and arrived at the hotel expecting first class service. Normally at at least a 4 star hotel greeted you upon arrival with a person that can open the car door and take your luggage inside.
I was welcomed but no bellman to assist with luggage. Check in took some time and I stood with the luggage as my wife went to the VIP check in line and though she was the only one in line it still took what seemed like a very long prcedure.
Now this is the first 5 star hotel that never offered to take our luggage up and never offered to show us the way to our rooms. You would think that in most 5 star hotels they could speak a little English given the fact that they get a lot of foriegn travelers, but this one failed to understand that foriegners do not all speak Chinese.

We went to our rooms, changed clothes and went directly to the convention. After 5 PM we returned to the hotel and I looked for the room service menu or food service information and after looking all over the room, my wife called down to the front desk and was told that they do not offer room service menus and in fact they only offer early morning room service that you need select the night before on a menu and hang on your door knob and that they would bring one up to our room.
This was hard to believe for a 5 star hotel that only offered the service that some lower hotels offered.
We went down to check out the food selections on the first floor in a make shift entrance lobby that they now use for the buffet, the selection was not that good, but we were hungry so we stayed. The drink menu prices were outrages as I drink a very popular and common beer that is sold in China and if purchased in the store a 600 ml bottle costs about 0.30 cents and usually higher in other areas, but in this hotel they charged $8.67 for a 330 ml bottle (half the size and 29 times more expensive)and later we found out that the poor buffet food charged us $38.00 each.
There was another restuarant on the 5th floor that we were informed had nothing to do with the hotel.So now we learn more about this so called 5 star hotel that does not offer a restuarant, no gift shop, room service and very few other services to its guests, but they sure do charge like they have a 6 star rating.

Room Tip: We later found out that there were many restuarants in just 3 min walk from the corner of the hotel...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Stephen T,

Thank you for posting a comment on tripadvisor.com and please accept my sincere aplogies regarding the unpleasant experiences. I have addressed the luggage issue to my team and we will re-emphasize again on the training procedures so that this will not happen to anyone again. Please accept again my apologies.

Furthermore, I have forwarded your comments to our F&B Director who will look into this matter. Actually I am a little surprised since we do have a 24 hours room service menu available and hence I would appreciate it if you could contact me and let me know who provided this information to you.

Additionally, we do have a Italian Restaurant called Mezzo on the second floor. It is true that we do not manage the two Chinese Restaurants by our self however they are very well known and famous in the city for their culinary highlights!

Please do contact me if you plan to visit Shenzhen again since I would personally like to take care of your room allocation and well being.

Assistant Fron Office Manager