I choose this hotel after a good experience at Grand Mercure in Dongguan, but I regret.
Room was big, but dusty, at the breakfast looks like you are in jungle fighting for find food, staff wise also very disappointing, nobody smile here. I escaped the next day to another hotel.
At my chekout I pointed out my issues to one gentleman saying that here should be 5 star hotel, basically he answer me that they have an hotel manager from a 3 star hotel, and from his arrival all the standards went down !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen