I stayed in the suite with my wife on 19/F.
My right to access the executive lounge was not recognised and was questioned when I accessed the area.
The reception was not able to locate my membership number when I checked in.
The hotel room did not give me comfort. It needs refurbishment and the design requires upgrading. The balcony view is partially blocked by the walls of adjacent room which I think nothing can be done. Also, toilet did not impressed me at all. The layout looks a bit awkward. Also the the shower area is too small.
During breakfast, I could see flies flying around. As for dinner, quality of food is in acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen