This was my 2nd stay at this hotel. Train station is just in front of the hotel. 1 of the reason that I returned to this hotel is because of the food in their Japanese restaurant kenzo, the food is still great but there were no more teppanyaki buffet at dinner unlike 2yeras ago. Nevertheless I am returning to this hotel on my next stay.
Also, there is a sports bar on the7th floor where hotel guest can play wii on a big screen, play billiard, air hockey and table soccer for free.
If you are coming from hk by train, come from lok am chau mrt station to futian port. Zhuzhilin train station entrance is in front of the hotel. If you want to look for food outside the hotel, there are a couple of restaurant and fast food at the back of the hotel. Getting taxi is not hard. Also I saw bus stop in front of the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen