This might have been a pleasant stay at one time, but the upkeep is in decline. The carpets need serious cleaning or replacing. The lighting is very dim and the overall feeling dull. I've stayed a dozen times at Grand Mercure hotels apart from this one, though there are still no benefits kicking in for Accor Club membership. Other memberships like IC Hotels (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn) are much more rapid and generous in terms of member benefits. There is little incentive to keep choosing the Grand Mercure brand of hotels particularly with surprisingly mediocre offerings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen