This is more a chinese hotel than a Accor Group French style hotel.
I stayed on the executive floor and rooms were fine.
But the location is poor (close to metro but there is really nothing around the hotel).
Service is poor.
Restaurants close very ealry.
Swimming pool is not confortable and was packed.
The exeuctive lounge is nice but nothing is complimentary.
Executive breakfast is OK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen