“Very convenient business hotel”

Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen
Ranked #27 of 2,810 Hotels in Shenzhen
riyadh
“Very convenient business hotel”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed one night at Kempinski, and the experience was just perfect. Ver nice and professional staff. The room was good quality. I experience the Spa and the massage was one of the best I got, I really recommend it. A good hotel if you plan to stay at Shenzhen

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
LynnXiao, Public Relations Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear francois111,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Shenzhen. We are so happy to know that you are enjoy your stay with us. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for recommending our hotel to other customers.

Dear francois111, many thanks for your patronage and kind encouragement. We are looking so much forward to welcoming you to stay with us once again in the near feature. If I could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via: lynn.xiao@kempinski.com

With best regards,

Lynn Xiao

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Back to this hotel after one year and nothing changed much after my last stay at this hotel. The pain point would still be the checking in. I'd arrived at 2+pm and was told that there were no available non-smoking rooms and was suggested to go out for lunch and be back within an hour. After one hour is up, I was told that the rooms are still not ready and the lady at the counter invited me to take a seat the sofas in front of the reception and will inform me once the room is ready. After waiting for another 30 mins or so, I went back and checked with the very same lady on the room and surprisingly was told that the room was ready. I was taken aback by the nonchalant response in how she told me the room was ready. Didn't she just told me 30 mins ago that she'll inform me when its ready? She doesn't appear to be apologetic on the long wait since I'd first arrived at the hotel. You don't encounter such mediocre service, especially the front desk, at a 5* hotel. Besides this blip, the rest of my stay at this hotel was uneventful, rooms were good, everything in working order, friendier lift attendants (improvement from last year). Altogether, if not for the unexpectedly poorer than expected standard of hospitality from the front desk staff, I would rate this hotel full marks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jianz,

It was indeed our great pleasure to have you stay with us again and we thank you for choosing the Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen as your preferred choice of accommodation in this vibrant city.

We are delightful to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the slow check-in procedure and the Front Desk staff attitude issue for which I would like to take this opportunity to convey our most sincere apologies. It is certainly beneficial to receive such constructive comments and we shall continuously endeavor to improve our services commensurate with a Kempinski Hotel.

Dear Jianz, we are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us, so we may have the opportunity to provide you with the standard of service that hopefully, then, exceeds your expectations. If I can be of any assistance, in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me via: lynn.xiao@kempinski.com at any time of your convenience.

Best regards,

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed July 19, 2013

kempinski hotel is one of the greatest hotel in shenzhen. the location is great near the underground station which you can get anywhere with. near a big plaza with many stores resturants coffee places. all you need is in 5 minths walking.
the service is very good the rooms are very clean and the breakfast is a buffet with eerything you may want.

Room Tip: club floor rooms are bigger
Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
LynnXiao, Public Relations Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear op3144,

Thank you very much for your very positive review. We are so glad to know that you had such a enjoyable stay with us. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind encouragement and would like to express that we shall endeavor to continuously improve towards exceeding your expectations in the future.

Dear op3144, if I can be of any further assistance in any way please do not hesitate to contact me via: lynn.xiao@kempinski.com

Best regards,

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 18, 2013

great location ( near shopping center) and the room is very clean and comfortable. the lobby is quite dim but the interior is very classy. however, some receptionists do not understand english. the food served tastes very good too. taking the cab to to the pier was within minutes. the hotel staffs were very helpful in getting a cab for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
LynnXiao, Public Relations Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Cabbie,

Thank you very much for staying with Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen during your recent visit to this vibrant city. We are so delightful to know that you are satisfied with our service, products and good location. Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments regarding the language issue of one of the receptionist, for which we assure you that we shall continuously endeavor to improve English level for all staff in order to be commensurate with the Kempinski standard.

Dear Cabbie, we are happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We are looking much forward to welcoming you once again to stay with us.

With best regards

Macau, China
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wanna say this is a great 5-star luxury hotel. My first stay in Kempinski and it impressed me. The room was not that spacious but makes you feel comfortable. And location of the hotel is very good, a shopping center is just next door, along with many good restaurants. It's a good choice for business travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Matt,

Thank you very much for staying with Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen during your recent visit to Shenzhen. It is our great pleasure to receive your very positive comments, which it is definitely a great encouragement to us and we wish to express that we shall endeavor to continuously improve towards exceeding your expectations in the future.

Dear Matt, we are so happy to know that you had a enjoyable stay with us this time and we look forward to welcoming you once again to the Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen.

With best regards

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a grand hotel - the Kempinski lives up to it's name which makes the top 100 hotels in some countries. Service, decor, size of rooms and the ambiance of a big hotel makes it a great choice while in Shenzen. Complimentary wifi, bathrobes and buffet breakfast at the Seasons. This will be the hotel of choice for me when visiting SZH!

Room Tip: Rooms are big and great. Ask for a higher floor, only for the view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LynnXiao, Public Relations Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Faisal B,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Shenzhen. It is our great honor to receive your very positive feedback regarding our products and service. We are so proud and happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us.

Dear Mr. Faisal B, we look forward to welcoming you to visit us again. If I could be of any further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me via my email: lynn.xiao@kempinski.com. Once again thank you very much for your kind encouragement and see you!

Best regards

Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My company was recently in Shenzhen for a medical conference. We stayed at the Kempinski. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The food was very good. They offer a laundry service per day. The workout facilites and swimming pool were very nice. It is outside the city near the China border. Cabs are extremely inexpensive so you can get anywhere on a few dollars. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LynnXiao, Public Relations Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Felice F,

Thank you very much for choosing Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen during the Medical Fair period.

It is our great pleasure to receive your very positive comments towards our products and service. Your nice comments make our day and we shall endeavor to continuously improve towards exceeding your expectations in the future.

Dear Felice F, Once again, many thanks for your valued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you once again to the Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen. If I can be of any assistance, in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me via lynn.xiao@kempinski.com.

With many thanks and best regards