“Golden Lustre Hotel ”

Couples
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, WA
Reviewed May 16, 2007

My girlfriend had a friend who lives in Shenzhen book for me as we were returning from a few days in Lijiang. I seemed to get a good deal @ RMB360 a night. I stayed for 3 nights, Sat 12th May - Tues 15th. I must admit, I did not use the hotels facilities so I cannot comment on them, however, I hope the small amount of info I can offer may help someone.

The staff were very helpful and understood my English well. The room was clean and tidy. No fault with the room cleaning service either. One of the only faults as such, was the exhaust fan in the bathroom hardly worked so the mirror remained steamed up for quite a while. Interestingly the hand soap was a liquid in a hand pump bottle, one of the first I have come across like that. Typically rock hard mattress, which I have been getting used to in my visits to China.

Awesome chandelier in the foyer (see pic). Although we did not eat at the hotel, the Moon Carol restaurant on the ground floor had an appetising menu and what seemed to be good prices.

So, on the whole, I found it in a very convenient location and would be very happy to return again.

Mike

Stayed May 2007
Travelers also viewed these Shenzhen hotels
Century Plaza Hotel
#18 of 2,791 in Shenzhen
Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen
Hyatt Place Shenzhen, Dongmen
#14 of 2,791 in Shenzhen

Been to Golden Lustre Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Lustre Hotel

Property: Golden Lustre Hotel
Address: No.3002 Chunfeng Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen 518000, China
Location: China > Guangdong > Shenzhen > Luohu Port
Ranked #1,100 of 2,791 Hotels in Shenzhen
Hotel Class:3 star — Golden Lustre Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Lustre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.