Hengfeng Haiyue International Hotel
$85
FourPoints.com
Baoxuan Hotel(Shenzhen)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbaoshenzhen airportsmall mallthe hotel is conveniently locatedbusiness triprecommend this hotelmainland chinarooms are cleanchinese restaurantpleasant stayshopping centrenext morningcomfortable bedmcdonaldscarrefourdistricthallway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Well located Chinese Hotel in the Bao An area. This Hotel has improved a lot recently and I would now happily recommend it as a good business stay option. Rooms are spacious, clean and good value, especially the 1 bedroom suites. Room temperatures are fully adjustable, Front Desk team is efficient, english language skills reasonable. Good local restaurants within easy walking distance. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut & Starbucks within 100 metres for the faint hearted (or if you are tired of the mandatory Cantonese lunch during business visits.) Shopping mall next door includes a Carrefour supermarket. The new Shenzhen Airport is 30 minutes away, Shekou Port 45 mins (The fastest & most convenient way to transfer to your HKIA flight from Shenzhen) Don't expect the service levels and competencies provided by the big international brand hotels so you will experience minor frustrations like your table being cleared while you go back to the buffet for seconds, limited western food choices, average toiletries etc.
However it is good to see steady improvement and the positives make this a good place to stay in Bao An

Room Tip: The rooms without outside windows are the quietest
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We chose this hotel as we had an early flight from Shenzhen airport and although the reviews were good the price for our overnight stay was so reasonable we didn't actually have very high expectations. However the hotel delivered way above our expectations in terms of location, amenities, staff helpfulness and knowledge of English, and quality of the room. I would have been very happy to stay in the hotel for more than one night. It is a very large hotel as many are in Shenzhen but the staff were so helpful we felt welcomed and not at all 'anonymous'. We followed advice found on Trip Advisor that the external rooms can be noisy so we booked a room with no window. This was not a problem and the room was comfortably air conditioned and pleasant to sleep in. The hotel is about 20mins from Bo'an International airport by taxi which cost RMB60.

Room Tip: I cannot comment on any but the type of room we had. Ours was a double room with king sized bed and no window. The lack of a window was not a problem as the room was very comfortable to sleep in although we only stayed for one night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I chose this hotel because it's very close to the vendor's facility and the airport. The staff is really friendly, even one of them bought a SIM card with China mobile # for me when I arrived at the late evening time. Moreover, the department store is just next to this hotel. I could easily get a cup of Starbucks' coffee within 2-minute walking distance, get an acceptable restaurant, or buy some snacks at Carrefour that are all just inside the department store. This provided me a lot of convenience during this business trip. I booked the promotion room without breakfast, but didn't matter for me because it was very easy to get it nearby. I didn't even have enough time for breakfast, either.

The most exciting thing for me about this hotel is that I could get on Facebook when I stayed here. I will choose it again if I visit Shenzhen next time. If there are any for me to complain, that would be the daily room clean job wasn't done well during my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed here countless number of times and always happy to go back. The staff are are friendly and helpful , good location and great amenities. Real 5 star class is what you get here. There are many restuarants in the hotel and surrounds. Next to a large Department Store as well.
Alwyn Fernandez
Melbourne, Australia

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent but if you like a bit of quiet choose a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Hotel is nice and clean. Service is average as the restaurants closes early . Room service food is below average. WiFi is slow if in busy period. Will try to stay at closer to the (business area) action instead.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple