1,128 results
All reviews west tower free trade futian border new tower lok ma chau grill bar check point border crossing shuttle bus shuttle service breakfast buffet stayed for one night will stay there again hong kong border outdoor pool room was spacious front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2019

The staff did not know what the hotel service standards were. The communication with the guests did not solve the problem at all. 19/May/2019, on the phone, the staff chris Xu, I believe it is an individual employee problem, individual employee The most important thing was that the staff member clearly stated that the hotel would not be upgraded if there were suites in the hotel. The refrigerator has a smelly The smell of durian, which causes my body to be uncomfortable. The staff has entered my room many times, seriously disturbing my rest, because the smelly smell of durian makes me I feel unwell And need to rest, so it is impossible to help me change the refrigerator. It is unacceptable as a Marriott staff member. The Executive Lounge Macao has no staff to serve guests. As a titanium member and stayed for more than 60 nights. Titanium customer, Suggestions for improvement After each stay, each time only the hotel said that it will do better next time, but the hotel has wasted 60 chances . As the Marriott small potato I will said that the next time you do better, the future will improve the excuses, but there is no actual solution. The problem plan, for example, what is the first step, what is the second step, as a small potato member, opportunity, the integrity of a hotel staff is questionable, top elite members group is preparing to issue a joint statement to a series of events that the Marriott headquarters has for this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
chanp375, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear wch520131,thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent stay.I am sorry to hear of your experience and apologize that there was no follow up on such an important matter.We will most certainly pass your comments on to the team so we can improve.The management team takes all comments seriously,sharing them with our associates so we may resolve the issues highlighted.Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our going efforts to improve our service. I do hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Checked in at 13:30. But I was told the room I preferred was not ready, and was given a random room for rest until the room is ready. I kept texting hotel operator of hotel and asked to let me know once the room is ready. No one replied at all until I came back from dinner that the room was occupied. And I was given no other room for switch. Staffs were all new and this hotel is a training center and had no effort to keep staff turnover rate low. Upon checkout, the staff was terrible, making effort to defend and argue with me (as a elite guest). Message brought up; this hotel doesn't care your stay and satisfaction as all. Changing room do not offer clean towels, but you have to get it yourself at reception.

Room tip: Nothing to suggest as all rooms have different layout and you never get your preferred one at every checkin.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
chanp375, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Dear cubagabana, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen.
We are very sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectation, our team takes your comments very seriously, I will personally follow up with all the issues you mentioned here. Despite of the disappointment this time, we do hope to welcome you back in the near future. Should you require further assistant, please feel free to contact us at GSM.FPSZ@fourpoints.com at your convenience. Enjoy your trip! — — Aries Deng (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed July 17, 2019

The location is great if you are arriving via HuangGang or working / visiting the FTZ. The hotel is fine, breakfast is excellent, the rooms maybe need renovated (it's a big hotel so maybe some are). The downside is there is very little nearby the hotel and not much to do and the bar / restaurant seems quiet. However the gym is very good as is the outdoor pool area.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
chanp375, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear IainL871, Thank you for staying with us and share your experience with us. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your valuable comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve all aspects of hotel. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience. Enjoy your trip! — — Aries Deng (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Dear visitors to Shenzhen... truly appreciate that the staff took the time to escort me to my room in an unfamiliar country and to write me a letter of gratitude; simply extraordinary... thank you for making my first visit a warm one... new guy in town who is very satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
chanp375, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your experience and we are pleased to hear your enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our services. On behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen in the future. Enjoy your trip! — — Aries Deng (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Great experience.My sister's wedding held in shenzhen hall on the fourth floor, the sales and service staff of the banquet provided very intimate service and took the initiative to communicate detail as much as possible.The dining experience was enjoyable and the dishes were exquisite and delicious,I have some requirements for meals, and the sales staff is very patient to help me coordinate . Hotel facilities also good enough,the room is spacious and tidy.Next time when I come to Shenzhen,I will choose to stay here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
chanp375, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen. It was great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your time here at our property and almost everything was to meet your satisfaction. On behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen in the near future. Have a good day! -- Aries Deng (Director of Sales and Marketing)